Proposal to take Trump's Secret Service away is not for the outside...

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Proposal to take Trump's Secret Service away is not for the outside. The dems want no Secret Service when Trump goes to prison...so he can be Epsteined.

But they have to act before Trump may win the election. Who knows how that plan would end up if dems send Trump to prison and he is the president.

reps dems wolf.jpg

Proposal to take Trump's Secret Service away is not for the outside. The dems want no Secret Service when Trump goes to prison...so he can be Epsteined.

But they have to act before Trump may win the election. Who knows how that plan would end up if dems send Trump to prison and he is the president.

View attachment 938531
I really don't think they can take away his Secret Service legally, although the dems would really like that to happen.
Glad they aren't playing politics. :rolleyes-41:

I don't think Trump will serve any time in the joint.

View attachment 938531
It won't happen, ever.

No need to get excited over someone wanting 15 minutes of fame....

Secret Service is Trump's for life!

It actually becomes much easier in prison and less costly only needing a guard or two on each shift, watching him for the 24/7 and not having to make security plans and following him, for every place Trump goes to.....

Though I don't think he'd be sent there even if found guilty.... Likely some kind of house arrest of even extradition to a country of his choice! ;)

Forum List

Back