Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

So? Sund couldn't call for the National Guard. The Capitol Police Board could have.
What does the Emergency Plan for the Protection of the Capitol state.

Once leadership of the House is consulted, they make decions that dictate what others can do.

The law states house leasership must be consulted.

Did you copy and paste the law without reading it. Are you not going to discuss what is a very important point of the law

No, this a law, it is not instruction on how to process anything

Lesh, the law states Leaders of the House must be consulted.

The law is not explaining how to process, it is stating that house leadership must be consulted. House leadership is not the Chief of the Capitol police or the Sergeant at Arms

§1970. Assistance by Executive departments and agencies

Before making a request under this paragraph, the Capitol Police Board shall consult with appropriate Members of the Senate and House of Representatives in leadership positions,
(B) upon the written request of—

Make such a request in a non-emergency.

Once leadership of the House is consulted, they make decions that dictate what others can do.

Did you copy and paste the law without reading it. Are you not going to discuss what is a very important point of the law

That's now. That wasn't the law then. They passed a law because of J6 to grant the police chief that authority.

“This legislation will help ensure the Capitol Police Chief has the authority needed to call for reinforcements at the Capitol swiftly during emergencies,” Klobuchar said in her statement.

... more ...

Appropriate House member is called in non-emergencies...

under this paragraph, the Capitol Police Board shall consult with appropriate Members of the Senate and House of Representatives in leadership positions, except in an emergency.

It also doesn't specify House "leadership." YOU said that, the law doesn't. It could be they need consult with the sub-committees they report to for appropriations.

Looks like the one here not reading what they're posting is the one posting from your device.

Pelosi must declare an emergency before the call is made in accordance with the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol is in effect.
Please post the law that says Pelosi must declare the emergency.

Very stupid post.
1. Trump said "fill the request" (for the NG). Bowser's letter denied that the NG was needed.
2. Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested the NG but Sgt. at Arms Irving, lead of the 3-man Capitol Police Board denied the request because of Pelosi's policy.

The NG was requested dumbass, TWICE. So there was no "insurrection" unless it was coordinated by the FBI.
If the NG was requested, where were they? Only a president in collusion with the insurrectionists would have allowed J6 to go on.

... more ...
except in an emergency
Who, under law and precedent declares an emergency so the the Emergency Plan to Protect the House is in effect.

Include the precedent and law from the appropriate .gov site.

I wish to have an educated discussion. I like how we are doing this now. I find it intelluctually stimulating. Even if my soelling sucks.

No problem. I cant right now. Please be patient. I am at work I must attend to some things.

It is not just law that must be read, there are the House Rules, and Precedents.

Precedent I have previously posted but they will make more sense with the law and house rules

Trump never said he has absolute immunity. Trump said he has presidential immunity.
There is a huge difference, everyone knows it.

Just more fake news, more of the I Hate Propaganda, that those with low intellect repeat over and over.
Trump doesn’t have a clue about what he has, just what he wants. You’re falling for his grift.

Correct, proof, use the law. .gov is the site you need.
Not for long.In the tooth er udderwise.
Biden and company are in full monty mode.
Making sure our System of checks and balances are
topsy-turvy.Our Agencies { FBI,CIA,Justice Dept. et al. }
are totally in league with the Globalist like the Council
on Foreign Relations.And the pitiful United Nations.
Making sure China keeps up with it's bid to buy-up
as much Farmland as possible.That started with Senator
Harry Reid and son.Resulting in the Bundy Standoff in
Nevada.Each week now a nutter anti-American ploy.

Trump doesn’t have a clue about what he has, just what he wants. You’re falling for his grift.
If for sake of dopey theatrtics and nothing better during a tuesday ...
What kind of drift had Biden spent an entire adulthood
plying.Being a career Pol.Never worked a job udder than
being a politician.
The Dopey Judgy-wudgy hearing Trumps Criminal Trial
just fined The Don { Trump } $9,000 for breaking the Judgy wudgy
gag order.

I wish to have a discussion based on facts supported by laws only linked and quoted from the .gov sites.

I am biting my tongue attempting not to have a nonsensical back and forth of ridicle. Certainly I deserve ridicle as much as you do, based on our exchanges in other threads.

Feel free to join in, or continue to do your best to sidetrack me.

See if that works out for you.

My next comments in thus thread will show who declares an, emergency at the Capitol building and why. That will take a bit of time hence I can not address your comments that are not related to Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

All of this sturm and drang from MAGARATS bitching that Pelosi didn’t do enough to stop THEM from doing why they did

Amazing

All of this sturm and drang from MAGARATS bitching that Pelosi didn’t do enough to stop THEM from doing why they did

Amazing
but i thought it was instigated by the FBI (ray epps?) or ANTIFA and BLM at the capitol. The only maga logic that could be applied is that Pelosi didnt do anything because of this. Which would mean that all of these wanted four more years of Trump on jan 6th.

All Pelosi had to do, is what the House Rules, the Law, and Precedents state.

We are not bitching. We quote the laws.
Still waiting for you to quote that law that says Pelosi was required to declare a state of emergency.

Still waiting for you to quote that law that says Pelosi was required to declare a state of emergency.
So what, I am still waiting for you to quote the comment you claim I made calling you a libtard. I asked for that quote before you made this demand.

Further, I was in an exchange with someone else, that you are hijacking. Intellectual honesty would dictate that you follow the complete exchange instead of pontificating that I have not done something, that I am not doing something, or will not do something.

Taking one comment out of the exchange of multiple back and forth comments you are not involved is showing a lack of decorum and deflecting from the facts that are all posted.

maryann, where is the comment where you falsely accused me of calling you a libtard. I asked for you to prove you are being a victim, so prove it with the quote.

So what, I am still waiting for you to quote the comment you claim I made calling you a libtard. I asked for that quote before you made this demand.

Further, I was in an exchange with someone else, that you are hijacking. Intellectual honesty would dictate that you follow the complete exchange instead of pontificating that I have not done something, that I am not doing something, or will not do something.

Taking one comment out of the exchange of multiple back and forth comments you are not involved is showing a lack of decorum and deflecting from the facts that are all posted.

maryann, where is the comment where you falsely accused me of calling you a libtard. I asked for you to prove you are being a victim, so prove it with the quote.
Just asking you to do what you said you would do.

No problem. I cant right now. Please be patient. I am at work I must attend to some things.

It does seem that this is not very likely to occur.

Forum List

Back