Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

This probably the umpteenth thread on the very same issue, providing the very same facts as presented in each thread before, they lose the same arguments every time and comeback like all over again.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Stupid is as stupid does, you have posted the same version of this rant in everyone except the first. And or, why are posting.

Show me one thread that quotes and links to a precedent. Go ahead, you can not do it. It is the details that you ignore, dont read, or do not comprehend that makes you stereotype all the threads as the same.e

I have been using laws, precedents, rules, and reports, that I link and quote, from the .gov website. Not one other thread.

Now show me a thread with a precedent. You got how many umpteenth threads to choose from. I will wait here.

This probably the umpteenth thread on the very same issue, providing the very same facts as presented in each thread before, they lose the same arguments every time and comeback like all over again.

Stupid is as stupid does.
here is an example of what is not in any other thread, and there are an, umpteenth of threads

To protect them from the 73 year old grandma that was fighting cancer? To protect them against the man wearing the horn hat. Nancy had guns, armed protection, and was evacuated at 2pm. So your scenario that you AVATAR describes is all lies.

Nancy Pelosi was derelict in her duty. She received over 6 phone calls. Finally said yes and allowed Trump to save her.

At that something, Trump saved Pelose from her incompetence.
Did that 73 year old gamma injure 140 cops?

Did that 73 year old gamma injure 140 cops?
It does not speak well of this board that a worthless cuck can start a thread based on easily refuted, factually inaccurate horseshit he has completely failed to substantiate (because the facts do not support the thesis) and yet he drones on.

It does not speak well of this board that a worthless cuck can start a thread based on easily refuted, factually inaccurate horseshit he has completely failed to substantiate (because the facts do not support the thesis) and yet he drones on.

How do refute the law? Linked and quoted in my first two posts
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/HMAN-116/pdf/HMAN-116.pdf Rules of the House, a must read.
https://uscode.house.gov/browse.xhtml US government codes, relevant and impossible to ignore
Precedents of the U.S. House of Representatives Precedents of the House of Representatives

On the 2nd page I link to the House Rules from .gov, the gornment website. How do you refute rukes nobody in the media or any politician have questioned

This thread has been an embarrassment for Elektra who has exposed himself as not just stupid but insanely stupidly stubborn

Virtually everything he has posted is either irrelevant, incorrect, or a flat out lie

And yet he trudges along

Digging the hole deeper and making people remember what people like him did on Jan 6

For example, the power to pick up the phone and call Mitch or Nancy while they were under siege and hiding in the Capitol on January 6th, and say: "Hey guys, it looks awful over there. What would you want the Commander-in-Chief of the United States to do to help you guys out?"
He had no authority in DC.

Dont forget that Pelosi had several precedents to follow.
You meant several more widdle chocolate goodies to keep
her rattling.Her addiction to expensive designer chocolates
and daily fresh flowers { arguably the Only Female in Congress
who insisted each weekday fresh flowers arrive at her congressional
office }. I guess no matter if she's on vacation.But she took care of that.
Made doggone sure of dat.Dint wanna seem like some standard
Speaker of the House who has to travel commercial like former
Speaker Dennis Hastert did.She threw a hissy fit until she got her
own private jet for travel.Basically to also allow her many kin
{ Like Grandkids } to travel along and make life happy.
I wonder if she possessed a Cruella DeVille streak.Like making
sure the grandkids know their place.They must never touch or
sneak any of Pelosi's prized expensive chocolates.
The Grandkids will instead have to settle for snacks like
Good & Plenty or Skittles.

This thread has been an embarrassment for Elektra who has exposed himself as not just stupid but insanely stupidly stubborn

Virtually everything he has posted is either irrelevant, incorrect, or a flat out lie

And yet he trudges along

Digging the hole deeper and making people remember what people like him did on Jan 6
I find it embarrassing to have to read message boarders as yourself.
Constantly reminding us how " stupid " some posters are.
That's too easy.Like seeing a dog who appears friendly and
welcoming and harping on how BiG the dog.
I guess that's why Jerry Lewis sometimes used those super
ugly large false teeth in some of his roles.
For a distraction or effect

Stalinberg80: LIAR

:rolleyes:
Not only that but take a look at the ugly in his post and take note of my reply. Focused on the truth while ignoring the ugly.

berg chooses thee most hateful language his/her mind can think of. As far as possible.

berg directs hate and literally tries to hurt me the best he can.

What would people like this do in person. Are they on the verge of cracking and becoming who they claim we were during jan. 6th

The viscousness, raises my eyebrow

The tunnel where the MAGARATS almost squashed that cops head and killed the woman Boylan was just an entrance to the building
It was an exit for which the rioters wanted people posted to each one to catch escaping congress members fleeing from the capitol breach through the tunnel system.

Forum List

Back