Joe Biden said in September 06, 2019 "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Joe Biden said in September 06, 2019 "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

He is trying to do it now by closing pipelines and denying US companies oil leases. That's why the price of gasoline is skyrocketing.

Biden is an old fossil. He would better serve mankind by being thrown into the La Brea tar pit, where he would some day become fuel and power a gasoline engine.

Except for the fact that he'd probably clog up the damned carburetor.

He is trying to do it now by closing pipelines and denying US companies oil leases. That's why the price of gasoline is skyrocketing.
A) Biden signs the fewest federal oil leases..since 1945!
The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.Sep 6, 2022
And remember... this:
B) Biden increases the COST of oil exploration!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

The people he was talking to will believe anything, kind of like trumpers believe anything trump says. I'm not selling my SUVs or making them electric. I recommend, you don't either. I bet Joe owns oil stock in his portfolio, and it is doing great.
Tell me Moderator... Do you believe this statement: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"? And more who said it?

Joe Robinette Biden is so fucked up in the mind it is pathetic.

(yea, that is his real middle name, LOL)

Feds approve nearly $190M in bids from offshore oil and gas ...​

https://www.businessreport.com › ... › Daily Report PM

Sep 14, 2022 — The U.S. government has accepted nearly $190 million in bids from an offshore oil and gas lease sale that was held nearly a year ago in the ...

Tell me Moderator... Do you believe this statement: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"? And more who said it?
No. No I just poored several gallons of Shock into my pool, with the intention is would kill biologic life in the tens of thousands of gallons of water, before I draw down and close for the year. Was it a Jeopardy question, a Saturday Night live skit, maybe Baldwin doing his Trump impression. He really was funny on there before he started shooting people, out of stupidity.
OK. I played. Who was it?

No. No I just poored several gallons of Shock into my pool, with the intention is would kill biologic life in the tens of thousands of gallons of water, before I draw down and close for the year. Was it a Jeopardy question, a Saturday Night live skit, maybe Baldwin doing his Trump impression. He really was funny on there before he started shooting people, out of stupidity.
Uncle Joe.

View attachment 708714
USD would be "US dollars" reflecting the rising price of petroleum, not an increase in physical volume of substance shipped.

USD would be "US dollars" reflecting the rising price of petroleum, not an increase in physical volume of substance shipped.

Then how about this one.

1665575988571.png

1665576058591.png

FACTS: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay," said Biden.
"No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach" according to politifact.org

Now another proof that the MSM by supporting Hillary with 96% to her in 2016, then spending 92% of negative Trump news, spent 90% supporting Biden and during the presidential election.. see below..
And so a Google search of NEWS of Biden says "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"... 3 results BUT a NEWS search of
Trump says "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"... 8,640 results in the NEWS!!!
Trump NEVER said it but Biden did! Biden told people to drink bleach... "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay," and that's what people remember!!! But not the biased MSM!

MSMdonations.png

The people he was talking to will believe anything, kind of like trumpers believe anything trump says. I'm not selling my SUVs or making them electric. I recommend, you don't either. I bet Joe owns oil stock in his portfolio, and it is doing great.
I never liked Trump ... personally. He was a loudmouth, braggart, nouveau riche Queens Yorker. And I had a couple of bosses like him that again I didn't like ...personally. They as well as Trump were very effective leaders ,i.e. got things done. And I can list quite a few Trump accomplishments some of which haven't been done in years! But I supported and really liked his accomplishments.
And I find people that ONLY judge Trump on his personality as just a tad provincial. They can't see the bigger picture that Trump accomplished in just 3 years. Trump did several things that only 2 other presidents did and some that haven't been done by presidents in over 60 years. And he did them in less than 4 years... in spite of the truly ignorant MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, they spent 92% of their news in negatives towards Trump including their biggest tool COVID and then donated 90% to Biden. So I guess I can understand people like you that dislike Trumpers because frankly you have a truly personality first attitude about Trump and totally influenced by the biased MSM. To such a degree you probably believe for example one gigantic lie perpetuated by the MSM that Trump was a White Supremacist", wanted you to drink bleach and slept in a bed where a Russian stripper peed.

FACTS: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay," said Biden.
"No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach" according to politifact.org

Now another proof that the MSM by supporting Hillary with 96% to her in 2016, then spending 92% of negative Trump news, spent 90% supporting Biden and during the presidential election.. see below..
And so a Google search of NEWS of Biden says "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"... 3 results BUT a NEWS search of
Trump says "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"... 8,640 results in the NEWS!!!
Trump NEVER said it but Biden did! Biden told people to drink bleach... "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay," and that's what people remember!!! But not the biased MSM!

View attachment 708990
Forget Hillary. She cannot hurt you anymore. Politically, its "Ding Dong, the witch is dead, which old witch, the Hillary bitch, Ding Dong, the wicked old with is dead.

I never liked Trump ... personally. He was a loudmouth, braggart, nouveau riche Queens Yorker. And I had a couple of bosses like him that again I didn't like ...personally. They as well as Trump were very effective leaders ,i.e. got things done. And I can list quite a few Trump accomplishments some of which haven't been done in years! But I supported and really liked his accomplishments.
And I find people that ONLY judge Trump on his personality as just a tad provincial. They can't see the bigger picture that Trump accomplished in just 3 years. Trump did several things that only 2 other presidents did and some that haven't been done by presidents in over 60 years. And he did them in less than 4 years... in spite of the truly ignorant MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, they spent 92% of their news in negatives towards Trump including their biggest tool COVID and then donated 90% to Biden. So I guess I can understand people like you that dislike Trumpers because frankly you have a truly personality first attitude about Trump and totally influenced by the biased MSM. To such a degree you probably believe for example one gigantic lie perpetuated by the MSM that Trump was a White Supremacist", wanted you to drink bleach and slept in a bed where a Russian stripper peed.
Nope. He is bad for the country, as he would change it outside the constitution and it would never be the same. I know this, because that is exactly what he tried, many of his supporter are "ends justify the means" even if they do not know or refuse to acknowledge where the ends will lead. Assholes will be assholes, even if effective in some ways, but that does not mean I would give up living in our constitutionally based, representative republic, based on laws, that apply to all men, including trump.

Nope. He is bad for the country, as he would change it outside the constitution and it would never be the same. I know this, because that is exactly what he tried, many of his supporter are "ends justify the means" even if they do not know or refuse to acknowledge where the ends will lead. Assholes will be assholes, even if effective in some ways, but that does not mean I would give up living in our constitutionally based, representative republic, based on laws, that apply to all men, including trump.
YOU are a liar! And the proof is you show NO proof! Please give me exact examples of "many of his supporter"!!!
That makes NO sense. "Many" means more than 1 supporter!!! But aside from your ignoring the obvious error, you have NO PROOF! I read this article...https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2019/12/22/political-shift-from-mistletoe-to-whistle-blowing/?sh=7fd7eecf738b
In theological terms, Trump has been able to convert evangelical political ethics from an ethic of principle to a consequentialist ethic, where the ends justify the means,” says Robert Jones, the author of The End of White Christian America.
WHERE and WHAT "political ethic" did Trump convert???
This article SHOWED NOT ONE EXAMPLE of Trump doing something that the ends justify the means!
NOT one example! Why do you really dumb people believe what the MSM tells you!
Consequently your comment about "ends justify the means" is total bullshit! Prove one just ONE example where Trump did something that the "ends justify the means"? Nothing!
NOW for the FACTS which you haven't provided a single one!
The BIASED MSM has lied so many times about Trump.
So many simple examples: Trump NEVER as Biden who lied said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Or the MSM and Biden saying Trump said "good people both sides"... but YOU and the MSM never played the rest of Trump's statements... Biden: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said, “There are good people on both sides."
BIDEN never went on to say the rest of what Trump said:
There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Just two examples of how really dumb people believe the MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and spent 4 years and COVID to put 92% negative Trump news and then 90% donations to Biden!
AND YOU believe this totally biased MSM that Trump "believes the ends justify the means"!
And that's your justification for hating Trump!

Forget Hillary. She cannot hurt you anymore. Politically, its "Ding Dong, the witch is dead, which old witch, the Hillary bitch, Ding Dong, the wicked old with is dead.
What has Hillary got to do with this? IT was an example of how you are ignoring the reality the MSM biased news has influenced people against Trump since 2016 when he decided to run for President. As a GOP! Prior to that they loved Trump!
He donated to Democrats. Proof? Something you still haven't show...While Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, his giving to Democrats significantly decreased beginning 2011.
So again the point is the MSM did as exemplified by the network news ABC,CBS,NBC... did and here are the facts:

ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months almost 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
How I came to $400 million donations...
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times per 30 second commercial for 32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.
NOW again show me exact proof of Trump's "ends justify the means" actions? What proof do you have because so far the proof I'm showing is the BIASED MSM !

YOU are a liar! And the proof is you show NO proof! Please give me exact examples of "many of his supporter"!!!
That makes NO sense. "Many" means more than 1 supporter!!! But aside from your ignoring the obvious error, you have NO PROOF! I read this article...https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2019/12/22/political-shift-from-mistletoe-to-whistle-blowing/?sh=7fd7eecf738b
In theological terms, Trump has been able to convert evangelical political ethics from an ethic of principle to a consequentialist ethic, where the ends justify the means,” says Robert Jones, the author of The End of White Christian America.
WHERE and WHAT "political ethic" did Trump convert???
This article SHOWED NOT ONE EXAMPLE of Trump doing something that the ends justify the means!
NOT one example! Why do you really dumb people believe what the MSM tells you!
Consequently your comment about "ends justify the means" is total bullshit! Prove one just ONE example where Trump did something that the "ends justify the means"? Nothing!
NOW for the FACTS which you haven't provided a single one!
The BIASED MSM has lied so many times about Trump.
So many simple examples: Trump NEVER as Biden who lied said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Or the MSM and Biden saying Trump said "good people both sides"... but YOU and the MSM never played the rest of Trump's statements... Biden: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said, “There are good people on both sides."
BIDEN never went on to say the rest of what Trump said:
There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Just two examples of how really dumb people believe the MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and spent 4 years and COVID to put 92% negative Trump news and then 90% donations to Biden!
AND YOU believe this totally biased MSM that Trump "believes the ends justify the means"!
And that's your justification for hating Trump!

Here are a bunch of these "Ends justify the means" anti-American assholes, right here, attacking the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral vote being carried out inside, by our elected representatives, in accordance with our Constitution and Laws.
1665611529884.png

Oh and White 6.... While being so pompous about Trump "ends justify the means" false perception, you need to tell me
how your pious and pompous angst about Trump not " representative republic, based on laws"... what do you think about
this "unethical" president who did what only 2 other President did in the history of the presidency. Tell me if you are aware of that as you are so "informed" about Trump's "ends justify the means" actions? By the way ONLY 39 results in the NEWS search for what Trump did...because it was GOOD news!

Forum List

Back