Joe Biden's son will go to trial for federal gun crimes in June

We were specifically talking about one charge in particular, but even that is relatively minor. Also, laptop photos mean nothing in terms of evidence, it would be laughed out of court…what is to prove they were his? On the other hand purchasing a gun and lying on an application are.

Try to keep up with what's happening. There is more evidence than just the photographs.

Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden’s gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors urged a judge on Tuesday to reject Hunter Biden’s efforts to dismiss the gun charges against him, revealing that investigators last year found cocaine residue on the pouch the president’s son used to hold his gun.

In pressing for the case against President Joe Biden’s son to proceed, prosecutors said “the strength of the evidence against him is overwhelming” and pushed back against Hunter Biden’s claims that he is being singled out for political purposes.

In addition to “incriminating statements” Hunter Biden made about his drug use in his 2021 memoir, investigators found a white powdery substance on the brown leather pouch he used to store the gun after pulling it from the state police vault last year, prosecutors wrote. An FBI chemist determined it was cocaine, they said.

“To be clear, investigators literally found drugs on the pouch where the defendant had kept his gun,” prosecutors said.

Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden's gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say

There's also the incident of Hallie Biden disposing of one of Hunter's pistols, at the time he was a drug addict.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879

Try to keep up with what's happening. There is more evidence than just the photographs.

Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden’s gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors urged a judge on Tuesday to reject Hunter Biden’s efforts to dismiss the gun charges against him, revealing that investigators last year found cocaine residue on the pouch the president’s son used to hold his gun.

In pressing for the case against President Joe Biden’s son to proceed, prosecutors said “the strength of the evidence against him is overwhelming” and pushed back against Hunter Biden’s claims that he is being singled out for political purposes.

In addition to “incriminating statements” Hunter Biden made about his drug use in his 2021 memoir, investigators found a white powdery substance on the brown leather pouch he used to store the gun after pulling it from the state police vault last year, prosecutors wrote. An FBI chemist determined it was cocaine, they said.

“To be clear, investigators literally found drugs on the pouch where the defendant had kept his gun,” prosecutors said.

Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden's gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say

C is in this tight little cult that does not let information that doesn't progress the narrative in.
Ever.

Most people that live as she lives have a browser that won't even let them access non-Cult approved info.

There's also the incident of Hallie Biden disposing of one of Hunter's pistols, at the time he was a drug addict.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879
How does that show he had multiple guns?

How does that show he had multiple guns?

The photographs on his laptop showed that. One picture showed him holding a Colt Cobra in .38 Special, another one showed what appeared to be a .380 semi-auto pistol.

I suppose next you're going to tell me that a photograph of someone committing a crime is not admissible "evidence" in a court of law.

The photographs on his laptop showed that. One picture showed him holding a Colt Cobra in .38 Special, another one showed what appeared to be a .380 semi-auto pistol.
Photographs on a laptop are not going to work as evidence. What proof do you have they are his guns for example? They could be someone else’s who is there with him. The only one you could definitively identify as his is the one he bought.

Photographs on a laptop are not going to work as evidence. What proof do you have they are his guns for example? They could be someone else’s who is there with him. The only one you could definitively identify as his is the one he bought.

Geezus, are you really that ignorant of the law or something? Do you not know what "in possession of" means?

A drug user doesn't have to own the firearm to commit a felony, just being in possession of one is a crime, and those crimes were pictured on the laptop. And the laptop was verified by the FBI to be authentic. They verified its authenticity in November of 2019 by matching the device number against Hunter Biden’s Apple iCloud ID.

Now knock off the silly "Muh Hunter din't do nuffin" BS, it's making you look desperate and crazy.

Geezus, are you really that ignorant of the law or something? Do you not know what "in possession of" means?

A drug user doesn't have to own the firearm to commit a felony, just being in possession of one is a crime, and those crimes were pictured on the laptop. And the laptop was verified by the FBI to be authentic. They verified its authenticity in November of 2019 by matching the device number against Hunter Biden’s Apple iCloud ID.

Now knock off the silly "Muh Hunter din't do nuffin" BS, it's making you look desperate and crazy.

The laptop was verified as his, nothing else, not even the contents. You have pictures of him holding guns. That’s it. For that matter, they could even be fake guns. There is nothing verifying the authenticity of the photos or guns other than the one purchased.

How do you think that is going to play in a court?

It has nothing to do with your retarded “didn do nuffin” bullshit, there is insufficient evidence for the additional charges.

Your major fail here Marvin, is in thinking anyone (other than you guys) cares that much about Hunter Biden.

Some truth to that -

Alvin bragg might be a good example of not caring unless one's name is Trump.

He has religiously not cared, he's lowered or dismissed charges against virtually everyone not named President Trump.
Is this the very bad argument that they all do it?

Next you'll make the next very bad argument. That they are victimless crimes.

The laptop was verified as his, nothing else, not even the contents. You have pictures of him holding guns. That’s it. For that matter, they could even be fake guns. There is nothing verifying the authenticity of the photos or guns other than the one purchased.

How do you think that is going to play in a court?

It has nothing to do with your retarded “didn do nuffin” bullshit, there is insufficient evidence for the additional charges.

You love him don't you?

You love him don't you?
I bet you think your so clever…

1715689556742.gif

As I previously stated, what the Republicans are putting Hunter Biden through w/this witch-hunt to nowhere is the most clear cut case of lawfare this country has ever seen.

According to me, we’ve been discussing lying on a gun application.

Why do you thing think lying on a gun application is as serious a felony as a mass shooting?

Given you think background checks are “complete bullshit” why aren’t you defending his rights?

I never said it was. I merely noted that your "gun control" argument now consists of you saying that committing federal gun crimes is "not serious".

I never said it was. I merely noted that your "gun control" argument now consists of you saying that committing federal gun crimes is "not serious".
I’m saying that not all federal gun crimes are equally serious. Your argument seems to be insisting they are (or must be) in order to support gun control. That’s just stupid and a standard not applied anywhere else.

My “ gun control argument” as you put it, is not making lying on an application on par with committing a mass shooting in terms of seriousness and penalties.

I’m saying that not all federal gun crimes are equally serious. Your argument seems to be insisting they are (or must be) in order to support gun control. That’s just stupid and a standard not applied anywhere else.

My “ gun control argument” as you put it, is not making lying on an application on par with committing a mass shooting in terms of seriousness and penalties.

Nope. All I did was point out that you believe committing a felony by lying on a federal background check is "not serious". True or false?

Honestly, I think the outcome of the trial might not have the dramatic impact some are expecting. Let's be serious, it's the president's son, after all. Even if he gets convicted, his legal team will appeal the decision. As said on this law firm's site, they could argue that there is insufficient evidence or claim that there was a misapplication of the law, which would reverse the conviction.

Forum List

Back