Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Biden couldn't beat his d*ck if his wife told him where it was....~S~
You know....

I just cleaned up my keyboard from the last time I sprayed a mouthful of Sprite all over it when someone posted something very very funny.

Now, I will be starting all over again.

Thanks A LOT !!!

Gotta learn to not drink and read this board at the same time. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They do this all the time. They constantly lie about the size of their crowds. The Trump sycophants on social media put some exaggerated number out there and just as they're programmed they all regurgitate it without question and then it becomes a "fact."

You'll notice the OP didn't even provide evidence of that number.
Isn’t there are rule about that--the OP having to cite something that backs up their topic?

This is Beaver Stadium, capacity 106K people. This is who MAGA believes showed up to Wildwood, NJ

Beaver-Stadium.jpg

Are we beginning to understand what is happening yet?

We live in monumental times.

MAGA shall soon have its day in the sun once more, and the communist crones in the White House will be swept away like a bad nightmare.

All while the Media and its supplicant brainwashed Leftist stooges endure a meltdown that would make the Wicked Witch blush.

According to a city official who spoke with the Associated Press and has seen dozens of events at the location before, the number of attendees fell between 80,000-100,000 at the rally. The figures significantly surpasses the initial estimate of up to 40,000 and would make it the largest rally for Trump's 2024 campaign thus far.

Time to grow some balls.

Or, hey Doomers:

At least vote.

At least do that.

Because if you don't show up?

You ruin it all.

Reminds of all the bullshit Trump was telling everyone about his inauguration. The rally crowd was maybe 10,000 max. Still a good crowd, but nothing spectacular.

Last edited:
Old Aged Magatoids in NJ

Trump lost NJ to both Hillary and Biden by something like 16/18 points. HE ain't gonna change the realities on the ground with a rally or two.

Imagine this crowd worrying about any candidate's age? I doubt many could get a ride on that roller coaster without the presence of a home health aide.
:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 945355
Latest polling has Biden up 5 or 6 pts over Trump in NJ now, less than that if you throw RFK Jr, Stein, and West into the mix.

Latest polling has Biden up 5 or 6 pts over Trump now, less than that if you throw RFK Jr, Stein, and West into the mix.

And polls consistently underrate Trump by 3-7 points.

Shit's getting interesting.

Diabolically so.

Incredible censorship by the media. In the heart of Blue America never seen anything like this. And they will expect us to believe that Biden won who couldn't fill a basketball court.

They are making this guy a martyr.

View attachment 945348

The RSBN commentators were speculating that the crowd size could have exceeded 100,000. The media will no doubt dispute any large number, but anybody watching at least on RSBN saw an incredible sea of people who showed up for the event.

Forum List

Back