Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Old Aged Magatoids in NJ

Trump lost NJ to both Hillary and Biden by something like 16/18 points. HE ain't gonna change the realities on the ground with a rally or two.

Imagine this crowd worrying about any candidate's age? I doubt many could get a ride on that roller coaster without the presence of a home health aide.
:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 945355
dante you are forgetting something.....those aging "magatoids" vote.....

Boy, that's yankeeville there..oooo. Tough call.

We ain't Massachusetts.

Lemme paint the picture for you:

The local BLM Chapter here just pushed for a police reform bill - and the Democrats in the House completely hollowed it out and basically conducted the political equivalent of telling them to fuck right off, hard.

In case you're interested in idiosyncratic Rhody politics (don't blame you if you're not):

We're probably the most conservative deep blue state there is, as much of an oxymoron as that would appear to pose.

My neighborhood is full of Trump flags and Impeach Biden ones.

We ain't Massachusetts.

Lemme paint the picture for you:

The local BLM Chapter here just pushed for a police reform bill - and the Democrats in the House completely hollowed it out and basically conducted the political equivalent of telling them to fuck right off, hard.

In case you're interested in idiosyncratic Rhody politics (don't blame you if you're not):

We're probably the most conservative deep blue state there is, as much of an oxymoron as that would appear to pose.

My neighborhood is full of Trump flags and Impeach Biden ones.
Is that where Block Island is?

Yeah, that's out in the Sound though, not an eternity from Long Island.

(Which also is now going heavy Republican.)

But BI is mostly affluent vacationing Leftist cucks from other states.
Not the people I know from there. I should give them a call.

45vsm5.jpg

🧌

Yeah, but 81 million votes. Fuck you with that! Bullshit!

Latest reports, from Trump himself, is that at least a half million people showed up to the rally, most had to be turned away.
And I just figured out a few minutes ago that’s where the hundred thousand people came from also. Trump made that claim during a speech, so naturally, they just repeat it

And I just figured out a few minutes ago that’s where the hundred thousand people came from also. Trump made that claim during a speech, so naturally, they just repeat it

The estimate of 80,000-100,000 came from a city official quoted by the Associated Press.

And I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Not even a little.

Check it:

Lisa Fagan, spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, told The Associated Press that she estimated a crowd of between 80,000 and 100,000 attendees, based off her own observations on the scene Saturday, having seen “dozens” of other events in the same space.

Trump is killing it at this rally. It's jam-packed, you should tune in

It's a rally. In a tourist area in a conservative part of NJ. LOL Trump will lose NJ again, as he did to Hillary and then to Biden.

Shit! Most of them people are close to the age of Biden and Trump. I wonder how man are actually registered voters in NJ. :auiqs.jpg:

NJ Magatoids old people.png

Forum List

Back