Live Stream Of Lake Trial

What terrifies me is how easily Don Conned you all.

Voting a criminal into office, and you want to DO IT AGAIN.

Don't be a liar. You don't care about the possibility that anyone was conned. You couldn't possibly care about anyone in the world being conned because you don't know ANY Trump followers.

Quit lying.

All you care about is fulfilling your duty as a member of the Cult Of The Holy Glowing Rectangle. Just make sure you keep your direct TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cable firmly connected and you'll be fine.

What terrifies me is how easily Don Conned you all.

Voting a criminal into office, and you want to DO IT AGAIN.
How can you say that when we just found out we are only told what they want us to know? The FBI, CIA, and the DHS have censored news since 2015. You somehow still believe these people? You are in the cult.

Don't be a liar. You don't care about the possibility that anyone was conned.
I care that a con man conned too many voters.
You couldn't possibly care about anyone in the world being conned because you don't know ANY Trump followers.
You know my friends?
My brother is a trumper, he also lives off disability and SS. But he hates entitlements.
My neighbor golfing buddy swears by trump, but can only talk about stuff he saw on FoxNews, a lot like yourself. His talking points are predictable. A lot like yours.
All you care about is fulfilling your duty as a member of the Cult Of The Holy Glowing Rectangle. Just make sure you keep your direct TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cable firmly connected and you'll be fine.
The kkkult is a trump thing. You stole that and now you act like biden has a cult, the same guy that can't draw over 100 people to a rally.

I quit cable. I have internet and a streaming service.

You know my friends?
My brother is a trumper, he also lives off disability and SS. But he hates entitlements.
My neighbor golfing buddy swears by trump, but can only talk about stuff he saw on FoxNews, a lot like yourself. His talking points are predictable. A lot like yours.

The kkkult is a trump thing. You stole that and now you act like biden has a cult, the same guy that can't draw over 100 people to a rally.

I quit cable. I have internet and a streaming service.

Right.

Sure thing.

We believe you.

We really do.

Honest.

:laughing0301:

Don't be a liar. You don't care about the possibility that anyone was conned. You couldn't possibly care about anyone in the world being conned because you don't know ANY Trump followers.

Quit lying.

You know my friends?

one sister of mine is an evangelistical & the other is a racist trumper & they both are avid FOX viewers.

i never had cable myself - i have a ROKU & netflix & VUDU.

She wants to make it harder to cheat. Does that bother you?
Not at all. I'm all for mail-in voting but also totally for getting rid of election day drop boxes. This was the main area of concern for which the lady from Pennsylvania testified about when the plaintiff addressed chain of custody. I don't recall her having any other issues.

The fact remains however that Maricopa County had a backup plan for the situation encountered on election day. And implementation of that plan shouldn't have caused any additional time voters needed to cast their ballots. The reasons for the long lines can't solely be attributed to election officials.

Now are you bothered by the fact that in this lawsuit the judge (appointed to his position by a Republican governor) found no election misdeeds perpetrated by Hobbs and the Democrats?

Forum List

Back