Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Hannity turned over several minutes of his weeknight television program to Mark Levin who, as a person of Jewish faith, had some strong words for Biden for turning his back on Israel, for protecting and supporting terrorist groups and saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why Biden is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel because Israel can't win.

The entire clip is here and it is worth the few minutes it takes to watch it:

Last edited:
Hannity turned over several minutes of his weeknight television program to Mark Levin who, as a person of Jewish faith, had some strong words for Biden for turning his back on Israel, for protecting and supporting terrorist groups and saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why he is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel:

Except:
:auiqs.jpg:

white house memo

Biden Is Not the First U.S. President to Cut Off Weapons to Israel​

Ronald Reagan also used the power of American arms to influence Israeli war policy. The comparison underscores how much the politics of Israel have changed in the United States since the 1980s.

The president was livid. He had just been shown pictures of civilians killed by Israeli shelling, including a small baby with an arm blown off. He ordered aides to get the Israeli prime minister on the phone and then dressed him down sharply.

The president was Ronald Reagan, the year was 1982, and the battlefield was Lebanon, where Israelis were attacking Palestinian fighters. The conversation Mr. Reagan had with Prime Minister Menachem Begin that day, Aug. 12, would be one of the few times aides ever heard the usually mild-mannered president so exercised.

“It is a holocaust,” Mr. Reagan told Mr. Begin angrily.

Except:

white house memo

Ronald Reagan also used the power of American arms to influence Israeli war policy. The comparison underscores how much the politics of Israel have changed in the United States since the 1980s.

The president was livid. He had just been shown pictures of civilians killed by Israeli shelling, including a small baby with an arm blown off. He ordered aides to get the Israeli prime minister on the phone and then dressed him down sharply.

The president was Ronald Reagan, the year was 1982, and the battlefield was Lebanon, where Israelis were attacking Palestinian fighters. The conversation Mr. Reagan had with Prime Minister Menachem Begin that day, Aug. 12, would be one of the few times aides ever heard the usually mild-mannered president so exercised.

Reagan -- the year was 1982, when he cut...

July 26, 2020

I campaigned for Ronald Reagan in 1976 and 1980. I worked in President Reagan's administration for 8 years. I did not realize that Fred Ryan, who is now the publisher and CEO of the Washington Post is also the chairman of the Reagan Library & Foundation board. Now, given the Washington Post's leftist agenda, and the conservative legacy of the great Ronald Reagan, this appears to me to be a huge conflict. And it also explains why the Washington Post ran a story about the Reagan Library objecting to President Trump's use of the Reagan name for fundraising -- that means Fred Ryan objected. And then I read, toward the end of the Post article, that Ryan would not comment for the article his paper wrote about the library he runs Well, I have spent many, many years promoting the Reagan Library and Foundation, I have had many very successful book signings there, and I revere the Reagan Library. As I said, I also spent 8 years of my life supporting President Reagan and his policies, of which I am deeply proud and honored, as did thousands of others. And the purpose of the Library is to enshrine President Reagan's fabulous conservative legacy for all time. Consequently, I am appalled that the Fred Ryan's Washington Post and the Reagan Library under Fred Ryan's chairmanship, would pull this publicity stunt on President Trump. And I expect the thousands of Reagan alumni who worked for President Reagan share my concern. Mr. Ryan, decide who and what you want to be, but it's obvious you cannot be both the Washington Post publisher/CEO and the Reagan Library board chairman when there's a clear conflict.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why he is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel:

Democrats hate America and her allies . Like Obama sending billions in cash to Iran, Biden will fund Hamas. Are you an American or are you a Democrat? That's the question.

Basically Levin needs to be quiet. He is a Jewish extremist who will side with Likkud. And The Likkud Party is the probem. They are such a problem that the citizens of Israel want a new government. So the real question here is "Who the hell does Mark Levin think he is?"

Last edited:

Levin has a long history of exaggerations and lies. With his reputation, there is no reason to believe anything he says, even if he says he went to bed last night.

It simple. Biden thinks he's the president.

Given increasing numbers of Americans are turning against the genocide in Gaza, he's probably quite right to use aid to get Netanyahu to stop the carnage.

Do you know how many of those hostages are Americans?

Democrats hate America and her allies . Like Obama sending billions in cash to Iran, Biden will fund Hamas. Are you an American or are you a Democrat? That's the question.
Obama didn't send cash to Iran. That was Irans money that had been frozen that the World Court said must be returned. It was return that or pay that plus some 30 years of interest. Netanyahu indirectly funded Hamas by allowing Quatar to provide them money. So before you repeat stupid Republican lies about somebody hating America, perhaps you do some research.

Except:

white house memo

The thread is not about Reagan. Please read the OP.

But honestly the thread is not about Democrats though that might make a good thread topic. Do you agree with Mark Levin? Or is he wrong?

Levin has a long history of exaggerations and lies. With his reputation, there is no reason to believe anything he says, even if he says he went to bed last night.
turning over a few minutes of his lying show so that levin could lie was very classy of that hannity

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Basically Levin needs to be quiet. He is A Jewish extremist who will side with Likkud. And The Likkud Party is the probem. They are such a problem that the citizens of Israel want a new government. So the real question here is "Who the hell does Mark Levin think he is?"
Facts! That cross-eyed gremlin needs to sit TF down!

What specifically did he lie about here?
What specifically did he get wrong?
Or what did he get right?
That is what the thread topic is.

It simple. Biden thinks he's the president.

Given increasing numbers of Americans are turning against the genocide in Gaza, he's probably quite right to use aid to get Netanyahu to stop the carnage.

Netanyahu isn't in a position to "stop the carnage".

The only ones who can do that are Hamas and their Iranian patrons.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe haranguing his Iranian allies and the Axis of Evil to surrender instead?

I'd say its Sleepy Joe's rabid antisemitism.

Except:

white house memo

The US has given Israel $$$$$ in support. Levin is nothing but a bitch.

Forum List

Back