Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Democrats hate America and her allies . Like Obama sending billions in cash to Iran, Biden will fund Hamas. Are you an American or are you a Democrat? That's the question.
Remember when Reagan surrendered to the terrorists?
Remember when Bush I tried to give Iraq to Iran?
Remember when Bush II let the terrorists win?
Remember when Trump surrendered to HAMAS?

Of course you don't.
History is not part of the MAGAT training regimen.
SO...
Are you a stupid MAGAT or just a moronic MAGAT?
Don't bother.
Questions aren't your strong suit.

Thank you. It might not have been the most eloquent or descriptive of comments but at least you commented on the content of the video which most here seem incapable of doing. :)
I don't watch Hannitty.
I don't listen to Levin.

What make you think your starting a thread with their crap changes that?

I don't care what their opinions are.
If they want to create an ID here then I'll discuss what they post.

I do care what your opinions are and how you defend them.

Unfortunately you choose not to discuss that.
So take your rules down the road.

OK big ass...I've been off the board for months, got back and...now the third time this week caught you saying hateful racist ignorant things...seems it is you who should try being quiet IM immature. Well well, Mr. Levin absolutely knows who he is, an intelligent admired speaker indeed.
I've said nothing racist, snowflake. Levin is an extremist Jew, that's a fact. Only the most screwed up Americans admire him.

OBTW, Jew is not a race.

Last edited:
Netanyahu isn't in a position to "stop the carnage".

The only ones who can do that are Hamas and their Iranian patrons.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe haranguing his Iranian allies and the Axis of Evil to surrender instead?

I'd say its Sleepy Joe's rabid antisemitism.

Nettie is as much to blame for this as HAMAs is. Both support murdering children to keep the PLO from getting it's own nation.

The original 2 state solution was to use the 1967 borders. Not going to happen today. But if the West Bank was offered for the 2 state solution, the PLO would jump on it. The PLO hates HAMAS almost as much as Israel for the same reasons. The PLO already kicked out HAMAS from the west bank because they were almost as unruly as MTG and Bobo put together.

In the mean time, the people being put on the hook to pay for it all at the barrel of a government gun are struggling to decide whether to put food on their tables for their families or fuel in their tanks to get to work.
Talk to the people in the PRIVATE SECTOR who jack up the prices to provide their stockholders more dividends.

Not sure what you mean by that but what did you think of Mark's comments on the video? I haven't seen him that fired up in awhile.
I saw it.

The WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrats are now better their lives on fraud, Hamas and Illegals, they lost Jews and blacks

I saw it.

The WEF American Flying Monkeys, the democrats are now better their lives on fraud, Hamas and Illegals, they lost Jews and blacks
Mark was spot on that turning our back on Israel is so unconscionable and shortsighted that it is almost unimaginable. I hope the Democrats are losing more than Jews and blacks but everybody who has any common sense or integrity.

And thank you kindly for actually addressing the topic. Very rare today. Sometimes it boggles the mind when you see how prejudiced, shallow, uninformed, unintelligent so many are both those protesting and those calling the shots in Washington and those posting on message boards can be. All they have are insults and whataboutisms or deliberate derailing/disruption tactics. I doubt any actually watched the video but I doubt their expressed shallowness and mean spiritedness would be any different.

Anyhow it's Friday night and movie night so I'm off. Carry on Patriots.

Last edited:
Mark was spot on that turning our back on Israel is so unconscionable and shortsighted that it is almost unimaginable. I hope the Democrats are losing more than Jews and blacks but everybody who has any common sense or integrity.

And thank you kindly for actually addressing the topic. Very rare today. Sometimes it boggles the mind when you see how prejudiced, shallow, uninformed, unintelligent so many are both those protesting and those calling the shots in Washington and those posting on message boards can be. All they have are insults and whataboutisms or deliberate derailing/disruption tactics. I doubt any actually watched the video but I doubt their expressed shallowness and mean spiritedness would be any different.

Anyhow it's Friday night and movie night so I'm off. Carry on Patriots.
Levin is wrong since Biden has asked Israel to be measured in their response and Netanyahu has bascally told Biden to GFH. Israel bit the hand that feeds them and now they get cut off. Democrats aren't losing blacks over this and if they are losing Jewish extremists, that's a good thing.

We blacks are far nore concerned with the probem of existing racism HERE and the attempts by whites on the right to eliminate things that attempted to provide equal opportunity IN AMERICA.

The people in Israel are protesting this now. So why do we need to listen to some right wing Americans bigoted rant?

Last edited:
Hannity turned over several minutes of his weeknight television program to Mark Levin who, as a person of Jewish faith, had some strong words for Biden for turning his back on Israel, for protecting and supporting terrorist groups and saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why Biden is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel because Israel can't win.

The entire clip is here and it is worth the few minutes it takes to watch it:
1. Congress authorized the aid.

2. The President isn’t the leader of Israel.

3. Micromanaging how Israel responds to the was started by Hamas against Israel isn’t part of Biden’s war powers or authority.

Biden is absolutely and flatly wrong.

3. Micromanaging how Israel responds to the was started by Hamas against Israel isn’t part of Biden’s war powers or authority.

Actually, he's completely justified in doing so if Israel has used weapons we've provided in violation of international law.

Following its January ruling, in March the International Court of Justice ordered Israel to allow the free flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza. But that still hasn’t happened. Providing material support to Israel even as it carries out a war violating international orders makes us complicit, too.

U.S. aid also may violate our own domestic laws: For example, the Leahy Laws prohibit providing weapons or military aid to forces that commit human rights violations. The U.S. is belatedly considering placing limits on one Israeli military battalion for its violations of human rights, but the misery in Gaza isn’t the fault of one “bad apple” battalion. It’s the express policy of a far-right government enabled by U.S. aid.

Still, there is widespread public support — and growing support in Congress — for conditioning or withholding aid. A recent CBS News poll found that 60 percent of Americans would prefer President Biden encourage Israel to decrease or stop military actions in Gaza. And a recent Pew poll found that among Americans aged 18-29, the largest segment strongly opposed sending more military aid to Israel.

Actually, he's completely justified in doing so if Israel has used weapons we've provided in violation of international law.

Following its January ruling, in March the International Court of Justice ordered Israel to allow the free flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza. But that still hasn’t happened. Providing material support to Israel even as it carries out a war violating international orders makes us complicit, too.

U.S. aid also may violate our own domestic laws: For example, the Leahy Laws prohibit providing weapons or military aid to forces that commit human rights violations. The U.S. is belatedly considering placing limits on one Israeli military battalion for its violations of human rights, but the misery in Gaza isn’t the fault of one “bad apple” battalion. It’s the express policy of a far-right government enabled by U.S. aid.

Still, there is widespread public support — and growing support in Congress — for conditioning or withholding aid. A recent CBS News poll found that 60 percent of Americans would prefer President Biden encourage Israel to decrease or stop military actions in Gaza. And a recent Pew poll found that among Americans aged 18-29, the largest segment strongly opposed sending more military aid to Israel.

The President has sent an executive for the UN.

He is the President of this nation.

It is our laws and rules that Biden is supposed to adhere to.

Yes, that is what had Mark so riled up. There is no single group of people in the world who have contributed more to the good of humanity or who have survived through the impossible odds that the Jewish people have contributed and survived over millennia. What seemed to anger Mark the most was Biden saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

I don't watch Hannitty.
I don't listen to Levin.

What make you think your starting a thread with their crap changes that?

I don't care what their opinions are.
If they want to create an ID here then I'll discuss what they post.

I do care what your opinions are and how you defend them.

Unfortunately you choose not to discuss that.
So take your rules down the road.
We dont care what you think either. You are a Legend in your Own Mind.

BTW. You dont speak for America. What Levin said was SPOT THE FUCK ON.

Forum List

Back