Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

Don't you mean chicks . By your own standards they're chicks. Ever eat sapling trees ? etc. etc. Just trying to demonstrate the inconsistencies and emotionality of your thought processes.
You are failing to make your point

An egg is not called a chicken, but it has the same DNA as a chicken even if it looks different

Vegans will not eat eggs because they understand its the same as eating a drumstick

You are failing to make your point

An egg is not called a chicken, but it has the same DNA as a chicken even if it looks different

Vegans will not eat eggs because they understand its the same as eating a drumstick
Not making sense ? An egg is the embryonic form of a chicken. A nut or seed is the embryonic form of a plant or tree. A growing , developed " baby " of a chicken is called a chick. Same as a sapling is to a tree , or a seedling is to a plant. And neither is called such until they emerge from the soil. A baby doesn't exist until it emerges from the woman , is born and starts it's life. Yet you call a fetus a " baby " . It is not. How silly of me to question your logic. Further more I honestly believe the fetus is not " human " . I believe what makes us human is our soul. And that spirit cannot enter a physical body until they take born and take their first breath. As GOD breathed air into the physical form that became Adam in the Bible. Not that I believe in that allegory. But in my near death experience I saw many spirits floating about me searching for a new life to inhabit. My near- death experience happened in a hospital and I was privy to the occurrence and much , much more. Actual spirits / souls are minute specs of energy / light. Only one per person.

Last edited:
Don't you mean chicks . By your own standards they're chicks. Ever eat sapling trees ? etc. etc. Just trying to demonstrate the inconsistencies and emotionality of your thought processes.
Tell me Stann ... what would happen to you if you were caught destroying Bald Eagle or Golden Eagle eggs? I mean ... eggs aren't actually eagles, are they?

Tell me Stann ... what would happen to you if you were caught destroying Bald Eagle or Golden Eagle eggs? I mean ... eggs aren't actually eagles, are they?
Although the Bald Eagle is off the threatened and endangered species act , they are still protected by the Golden Eagle and Bald Eagle Protection Act as a matter of national pride. That would include the embryonic stage ( eggs ) of the eagle as well as any eaglets. Human beings on the other hand have never been threatened or endangered with extinction , on the contrary they are so great in numbers they threaten all life on the planet including their own.

Although the Bald Eagle is off the threatened and endangered species act , they are still protected by the Golden Eagle and Bald Eagle Protection Act as a matter of national pride. That would include the embryonic stage ( eggs ) of the eagle as well as any eaglets. Human beings on the other hand have never been threatened or endangered with extinction , on the contrary they are so great in numbers they threaten all life on the planet including their own.
So America has more "pride" in eagles than it does humans? If unborn humans aren't human, then how can you consider unborn eagles to be eagles? Please use a touch of consistency.

It sounds as if you have no problem with human genocide.

Human beings on the other hand have never been threatened or endangered with extinction , on the contrary they are so great in numbers they threaten all life on the planet including their own.
So if humans "threaten the planet" then they ARE threatened with extinction?

If your logic is that we need to reduce the human population due to their threat to the world, then you should have no problem with school shootings. Right?

So America has more "pride" in eagles than it does humans? If unborn humans aren't human, then how can you consider unborn eagles to be eagles? Please use a touch of consistency.

It sounds as if you have no problem with human genocide.
No I 'm not as confused as you are. I already explain some of my beliefs on the subject and why I believe them. You can believe whatever you wish , it is your right. Same goes for me.
So if humans "threaten the planet" then they ARE threatened with extinction?

If your logic is that we need to reduce the human population due to their threat to the world, then you should have no problem with school shootings. Right?
Now you've become totally stupid. Sorry I don't engage in ignorant arguments . Good luck with that , you're going to need it.

No I 'm not as confused as you are. I already explain some of my beliefs on the subject and why I believe them. You can believe whatever you wish , it is your right. Same goes for me.

Now you've become totally stupid. Sorry I don't engage in ignorant arguments . Good luck with that , you're going to need it.
Just say: "I, Stann, am unable to overcome ActionJackson's logic so I'm going to go home and suck my thumb."

Again , it must be something you do. Not into garbage like that.
Either you are for the reduction of humans due to their threat against the planet, or you are not. You can't be FOR human eradication, on the one hand, and against human eradication on the other. Simple logic.

You can't save eagles by protecting their eggs, AND save humans by destroying their embryos. Simple logic.

Either you are for the reduction of humans due to their threat against the planet, or you are not. You can't be FOR human eradication, on the one hand, and against human eradication on the other. Simple logic.

You can't save eagles by protecting their eggs, AND save humans by destroying their embryos. Simple logic.
Moderation in all things. You are too over the top for me. I'm not into all that drama. You see only two sides which makes it an argument, not a discussion. Everyone loses in an argument. I'm not into arguing I'm into solutions. Just finished framing the last of a dozen art prints I'm donating to the library for their sale to raise money for the food bank. Also went through my cupboards to find any can goods I could donate. Would love to stay and talk but can't really say that truthfully so I'm just going to go now. Hope you try to have a good day , I'm having a great one . Good day.

Moderation in all things. You are too over the top for me. I'm not into all that drama. You see only two sides which makes it an argument, not a discussion. Everyone loses in an argument. I'm not into arguing I'm into solutions. Just finished framing the last of a dozen art prints I'm donating to the library for their sale to raise money for the food bank. Also went through my cupboards to find any can goods I could donate. Would love to stay and talk but can't really say that truthfully so I'm just going to go now. Hope you try to have a good day , I'm having a great one . Good day.
Your arguments for abortion are based on emotions and illogical conclusions. You want things your way and only your way. You don't even listen to yourself. Your "arguments" are all over the board and are, indeed, contradictory. But that's the case with the vast majority of liberals.

Good day to you as well!

Your arguments for abortion are based on emotions and illogical conclusions. You want things your way and only your way. You don't even listen to yourself. Your "arguments" are all over the board and are, indeed, contradictory. But that's the case with the vast majority of liberals.

Good day to you as well!
I got the truck packed but didn't get out the driveway. My position abortion has never wavered. It was you that was all over the board and making insane assumptions and accusations. That's way too emotional for me. Doesn't make much sense either. Good bye and good luck in life with that attitude you're not going to have a good or productive life.

I got the truck packed but didn't get out the driveway. My position abortion has never wavered. It was you that was all over the board and making insane assumptions and accusations. That's way too emotional for me. Doesn't make much sense either. Good bye and good luck in life with that attitude you're not going to have a good or productive life.
Still can't answer my simple questions. Why? Because you can't answer them without looking like a complete hypocrite!

Not making sense ? An egg is the embryonic form of a chicken. A nut or seed is the embryonic form of a plant or tree. A growing , developed " baby " of a chicken is called a chick. Same as a sapling is to a tree , or a seedling is to a plant. And neither is called such until they emerge from the soil. A baby doesn't exist until it emerges from the woman , is born and starts it's life. Yet you call a fetus a " baby " . It is not. How silly of me to question your logic. Further more I honestly believe the fetus is not " human " . I believe what makes us human is our soul. And that spirit cannot enter a physical body until they take born and take their first breath. As GOD breathed air into the physical form that became Adam in the Bible. Not that I believe in that allegory. But in my near death experience I saw many spirits floating about me searching for a new life to inhabit. My near- death experience happened in a hospital and I was privy to the occurrence and much , much more. Actual spirits / souls are minute specs of energy / light. Only one per person.
A baby doesn't exist until it emerges from the woman , is born and starts it's life.

Based on that statement are you ok with killing healthy “fetus’” at any time during pregnancy?

When the woman goes into labor for instance, but the offending unborn child has not taken its first breath yet?

A baby doesn't exist until it emerges from the woman , is born and starts it's life.

Based on that statement are you ok with killing healthy “fetus’” at any time during pregnancy?

When the woman goes into labor for instance, but the offending unborn child has not taken its first breath yet?
I support a woman's right to choose. I believe the state has no right to interfere with such a personal life decision.
That's my bottom line. Whatever she and her doctor decide is the best for her particular situation. If there is male in the picture he should have some input but in the end it's her decision to make , no one else. I will not change my opinion no matter what you believe. Have a great day.

I support a woman's right to choose. I believe the state has no right to interfere with such a personal life decision.
That's my bottom line. Whatever she and her doctor decide is the best for her particular situation. If there is male in the picture he should have some input but in the end it's her decision to make , no one else. I will not change my opinion no matter what you believe. Have a great day.
So many words to obscure the fact that you support killing babies up to one minute or less before birth

Forum List

Back