Muscovy’s Catastrophic Economic Crisis is Getting Worse, End of Putin!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Putin and his slaves should have spent the past 20+ years developing the horde , not dreaming up imperial nonsense.​

Muscovy’s Catastrophic Economic Crisis is Getting Worse, End of Putin!​

the only one solution :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Moscow GDP highest for years .

Laughing at Titlose after he was kicked out of the Federation for being just a clown .

Hey , what is like being on parole in Sweden ?

I have a feeling they will hunt and bullet you out of boredom.

Moscow GDP highest for years .

Laughing at Titlose after he was kicked out of the Federation for being just a clown .

Hey , what is like being on parole in Sweden ?

I have a feeling they will hunt and bullet you out of boredom.
Well the kremlin does love murder

The U.S. is murdering Russia in Ukraine with plenty of ease :laugh:
It's terrible ;
Those last few Ukeys have super powers.
Look at yesterday .
The Russians sent in 15 drones but Kyiv shot down 16

God knows how the other 40 got through and reduced the whole of Ukey Land to a 100% black out which even NASA showed on its feed .

It's terrible ;
Those last few Ukeys have super powers.
Look at yesterday .
The Russians sent in 15 drones but Kyiv shot down 16

God knows how the other 40 got through and reduced the whole of Ukey Land to a 100% black out which even NASA showed on its feed .
The "ukeys" as you so weirdly call them are doing what they will. We're just helping to murder a bunch of Russians for little expense :thup:

The "ukeys" as you so weirdly call them are doing what they will. We're just helping to murder a bunch of Russians for little expense :thup:
Ukey is standard jargon these days and even back nearly twenty years ago when I was a regular visitor .

Every serious commentator in the business will tell you that for every person Russia has lost, the Ukey figure is around 10 and could be higher . It has been and continues more as slaughter than anything else.

3 or 4 muslims dicks at once , Natasha ?

More New Year fireworks from the happy Russian people who live in Krym.

Fancy, 97.5 % of the population wanted to be back in Russian territory when asked .

I miss Yalta and the surrounding coast line for super holidays .You would of course be thrown out as an undesirable Russian .

Forum List

Back