National Archives sent 2 pallets of documents to Mar a Lago 7 months after Trump left office.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This draws into question if Trump took classified docs, or did the Archives send them to MAL well after Trump left office. Another blow to Jack Smith’s case.

This draws into question if Trump took classified docs, or did the Archives send them to MAL well after Trump left office. Another blow to Jack Smith’s case.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 11.52.36 AM.png

This chick just came on the scene and is trying to get in the 'trump circle'
I don't believe a single word this worthless hack has to say.

You worthless hacks will believe anything.
You should try to get your self worth back and quit being such a loser bootlicker.

View attachment 943824

This chick just came on the scene and is trying to get in the 'trump circle'
I don't believe a single word this worthless hack has to say.

You worthless hacks will believe anything.
You should try to get your self worth back and quit being such a loser bootlicker.
Feel free to prove her wrong, you whiny little troll.

Slight modification, it was not NARA but he GSA that helped Trump move the docs. NARA told the Trump team to go fuck themselves when they asked for help. First time in history. Coincidence? I think not.

Boy, you people love sucking and straws. Your suggestions suck as much.,

Another imbecilic post on the indictment of Mr. Trump and his cohorts.

Were you pleased with biden hiding documents in his Garage? Wait, if the car door was open, they were not hidden.
Conspiracy alert!

Biden was not hiding documents. Nowhere was he ever accused of such. Biden did not instruct employees to hide documents from the Feds. Biden did not ignore any federal subpoenas.

Conspiracy alert!

Biden was not hiding documents. Nowhere was he ever accused of such. Biden did not instruct employees to hide documents from the Feds. Biden did not ignore any federal subpoenas.
It is up to Smith to make his case so a Jury will believe him. Trump has a massive home where he locked up documents. Biden did not have his locked up. Biden is who should be charged and I believe he will.

Conspiracy alert!

You are partially correct. FINALLY.

Tater didn’t try to hide all the top secret documents he stole for decades as Senator and VP. He left them out in the open in his garage.

Feel free to prove her wrong, you whiny little troll.
Onus is on that Bitch to prove her claim.

Biden's turn is next. Boy will you hate him being charged.
After Biden leaves office, feel free.
So much for your idiotic claim that Boy will you hate him being charged.

LOLLLOLLLLOLLL.
Charge that criminal biden ALL YOU WANT, I don't care.

Forum List

Back