Oil Hits $130

I can walk my retired butt to the golf course and the bar...my market and coffee shop and watch you liberal fools go absolutely broke trying to save the planet as Putin blows it up....buuuuaaahahahahahahahaha
Gas today on main street in my town $4.39 per gal.....

Stupid Biden voters.....

1646675416817.png

Double the price from just one month ago. But Trump said mean things on Twitter.

There is about to be a collapse with the oil it’s being engineered this way so later the communist can come out and tell us all that we have to have electric cars. They are setting up the entire grid to control the entire population. The alternate reality ppl. haven’t any idea what’s about to happen. Their freedom will be totally gone every breathing moment of it.

There is about to be a collapse with the oil it’s being engineered this way so later the communist can come out and tell us all that we have to have electric cars. They are setting up the entire grid to control the entire population. The alternate reality ppl. haven’t any idea what’s about to happen. Their freedom will be totally gone every breathing moment of it.

It’ll be $200 soon.

Forum List

Back