OK Folks, Let's Face it, Trump is Guilty of all the Crimes He's been Indicted for.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

Trump’s made-for-MAGA arguments keep losing in court​

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

That's right. I said Trump is guilty. What proof do I have? Simple, an innocent man does not file appeal after appeal. If you are innocent, you tell your lawyer to find a way to get this shit over as quickly as possible.

The twice-indicted Donald Trump has a perfect record: He has lost every important challenge in the multiple, major legal cases swirling around him.

Sometimes, this has happened at the trial court level; sometimes, it’s been on appeal. But eventually, he has lost on every significant issue, civil or criminal, to come up. That ought to tell us something about the former president’s ability to navigate the rough legal waters ahead of him — and how dramatically the excuses his team serves up for the right-wing media zombies fall short in courts of law.

:rolleyes-41:

Oh brother......

Let’s face it
Lib loons splatter fake headlines that always remain and thinking titles get shunted
USMB means Unanimous Support for
Mr Biden
You are not a thinking person. You are a mindless cult follower. If Biden was indicted and appealing every appeal, you wouldn't even try saying he's innocent. The fact is a guilty man tries what Trump is doing. I now if that was me and knew I was innocent, I'd say bring it and get the cases over.

You are not a thinking person. You are a mindless cult follower. If Biden was indicted and appealing every appeal, you wouldn't even try saying he's innocent. The fact is a guilty man tries what Trump is doing. I now if that was me and knew I was innocent, I'd say bring it and get the cases over.
:auiqs.jpg:
I Am 2 never fails to deliver.

You are not a thinking person.

You're an expert on not being a thinking person, IQ2.
You are a mindless cult follower.

Describes you quite well.
If Biden was indicted and appealing every appeal,
Appealing his appeals? Yeah. You’ve got a handle on those tricky “word” things. 🙄
you wouldn't even try saying he's innocent.
He would be presumed innocent just as Trump is. You libtards always seem to forget that part.
The fact is a guilty man tries what Trump is doing.
The FACT is that innocent people “try” such things, too. As is their right, you moron.
I now if that was me and knew I was innocent, I'd say bring it and get the cases over.
You’d be a defense attorney’s nightmare. You’re an idiot.

As you call yourself-Im Moron Too who cannot process truth and fact. Only wishes and feelings

Or, he could be using the appeal process because he and his lawyers know that he will never get a fair trial in the current venues. What does he have to lose? Might as well roll the dice.

Or, he could be using the appeal process because he and his lawyers know that he will never get a fair trial in the current venues. What does he have to lose? Might as well roll the dice.
Nobody appeals an acquittal.

In NY County, the case is badly stacked against him for reasons that absolutely have nothing at all to do with guilt or the law or justice or fairness.

So, of course the defense has to preserve as many of its appellate points as possible.

And if delay assists in that effort, great. Do it. Expose hacks like Merchan.

Trump is going through Narcissistic Mortification:

Narcissistic mortification is “intense fear associated with narcissistic injury and humiliation ... the shocking reaction when individuals face the discrepancy between an endorsed or ideal view of the self and a drastically contrasting realization”.

if Biden or Obama were being indicted by republican DAs and prosecutors the REAL cult would be in the streets rioting looting burning and attacking cops ... AGAIN !

Forum List

Back