OMG! Biden considering bringing in more antisemites to America

I'm not so sure about that.

It was the Pal'istanian people who put Hamas into political leadership. You do know that Hamas was an elected entity, right?

What does the Hamas Charter explicitly spell out regarding Jews and Israel?
You do know that the reasons for electing Hamas were complex had more to do with frustration with the corruption in the PA than ideology? And Hamas has not allowed dissent or elections in almost 20 years?

Oops. Doesn't fit on a bumper sticker.

If we tarred people with the actions of their governments no refugees would be allowed in.

Keep defending Biden’s idea to import the Palestinians in GAZA who cheered on the massacre of Jews on October 7th.

I will support America opening its doors to refugees. The refugee program screens them more carefully than the other immigration processes

If we hadn't opened our doors...you might not be here. In America. Ready to slam the door in the faces of religions, races and ethnicities you don't like.

Not enough antisemites in America satisfy you.
You are a real piece of work, Lisa. You have much in common with the antisemites you denounce...you just choose different targets.

You do know that the reasons for electing Hamas were complex had more to do with frustration with the corruption in the PA than ideology? And Hamas has not allowed dissent or elections in almost 20 years?

Oops. Doesn't fit on a bumper sticker.

If we tarred people with the actions of their governments no refugees would be allowed in.

I don't see much complexity in Arab-Moslems voting dictators into power on those rare occasions when Arab-Moslems vote. As an alternative to the corruption in the PA, they chose corruption in Hamas.

We have a right to hold people accountable for their actions.

Why doesnt other Middle East countries want them??

Let that digest and get back to us.
Considering many have significant populations of Palestinians I suspect much of that is anti Palestinian propaganda. There is a fear of radicals coming through with them just as there was the commie fear with Jews....but also. everyone knows if they take in refugees Israrl will never allow them to come back. It is what happened before.

I will support America opening its doors to refugees. The refugee program screens them more carefully than the other immigration processes

If we hadn't opened our doors...you might not be here. In America. Ready to slam the door in the faces of religions, races and ethnicities you don't like.

My ancestors didn’t support murdering an entire segment of Americans, like the Palestinian Jew-haters you want to import.

You are a real piece of work, Lisa. You have much in common with the antisemites you denounce...you just choose different targets.
Actually, I don’t. YOU do. Your bias against Jews reeks from your every pore.

Now isn’t your lunch break about over? Get back to work in the cafeteria.

The St. Louis Jews weren’t calling for the killing of Americans.

Neither are the vast majority of Palestinians.

The fear with Jews was commies...and communist regimes were responsible for millions of deaths.

Neither are the vast majority of Palestinians.

The fear with Jews was commies...and communist regimes were responsible for millions of deaths.
75% of the Palestinians were polled and said they supported the subhuman, barbaric massacre of innocent Jews.

We are having a crisis with Jew-haters in this country right now, and at the hands of Palestinian-type things, and you think Jews should just roll over and not object to you libs bringing in another million of them? Just have fast do you want to recreate Nazi Germany for Jews?

Biden isn’t satisfied with the rampant, pro-HAMAS Jew-haters harassing, bullying, and assaulting Jews at leftist universities. Now he’s considering offering “refugee“ status to the Palestinians who supported the Jew massacre on October 7th!

The Arab countries won’t even take in these hateful people. And now with the Palestinians, and pro-Palestinians, creating a 1939 Germany right here in America, Biden is thinking of bringing in MORE of them?? Just how eager is Obama to eradicate Jews?

God help us. Even their Arab neighbors refuse to let these terrorist supporting people into their countries.

Some people hope that those dear ladies and gentlemen will leave Sharia Law back in the Middle East before coming here.

I don't see much complexity in Arab-Moslems voting dictators into power on those rare occasions when Arab-Moslems vote. As an alternative to the corruption in the PA, they chose corruption in Hamas.

We have a right to hold people accountable for their actions.

It is complicated. It was naive to assume voting is all you need for democracy in a system that lacked any of the fundemental prerequisites or checks and balances.

Hamas was the only rival with an extensive political organization and substantial funds. They engaged in good works like fixing the roads, like any other politician and offerred an alternative that proved just as corrupt. It is no different than voting for Trump in 2016...a. alternative.

It is complicated. It was naive to assume voting is all you need for democracy in a system that lacked any of the fundemental prerequisites or checks and balances.

Hamas was the only rival with an extensive political organization and substantial funds. They engaged in good works like fixing the roads, like any other politician and offerred an alternative that proved just as corrupt. It is no different than voting for Trump in 2016...a. alternative.

How's that working out for Gaza after October 7th?

I seriously doubt Gaza citizens as a whole would have thought Hamas's terrorist attack on Israel, and yes it was terrorism, was a wise move.

They are getting what they "voted" for.

Oh...I see...so a tiny handful of protesters in one protest chant anti-Anerican vitriole and that is representative of the entire ethnic/religious community?

Were they stabbing 6 year old children here? Did they shoot down any college students? Should we allow white rightists into this country? They were chanting "Jews shall not replace us" a nod to the highly antisemitic racist conspiracy theory "the great replacement" so many of you on the right espouse. Maybe these folks should be deported like Lisa558 wants to do with pro-Palestinian protesters?
Campuses across the country are forcing Jews there to hide or live in fear because of these knuckle dragging protests and violence from the same.

Thats BS if you believe in freedom and you know it.

Will they want yellow stars next?

How's that working out for Gaza after October 7th?

I seriously doubt Gaza citizens as a whole would have thought Hamas's terrorist attack on Israel, and yes it was terrorism, was a wise move.

They are getting what they "voted" for.
She’s actually praising the “good works” of HAMAS.

Now you compare Trump to Hamas.

Go play in traffic

Campuses across the country are forcing Jews there to hide or live in fear because of these knuckle dragging protests and violence from the same.

Thats BS if you believe in freedom and you know it.

Will they want yellow stars next?
The Coyote creature has more contempt for me than the Palestinian creatures yelling “go back to the ovens, Jews!” and other Nazi things.

She might be a Muslim herself.

Forum List

Back