OMG! Biden considering bringing in more antisemites to America

What do “we” have to recover from?
are you kidding me???

cities are firing police and firefighter closing schools along with cutting city services to pay for the illegals bidens been letting in,

all the while americans sleep on the streets with no hope

and lets not forget the gift cards with up to a thousand dollars a month of tax payer money,,,

are you kidding me???

cities are firing police and firefighter closing schools along with cutting city services to pay for the illegals bidens been letting in,

all the while americans sleep on the streets with no hope

and lets not forget the gift cards with up to a thousand dollars a month of tax payer money,,,
Ah..you jumped tracks here.

I disagree. The refugee program is completely seperate.

Biden isn’t satisfied with the rampant, pro-HAMAS Jew-haters harassing, bullying, and assaulting Jews at leftist universities. Now he’s considering offering “refugee“ status to the Palestinians who supported the Jew massacre on October 7th!

The Arab countries won’t even take in these hateful people. And now with the Palestinians, and pro-Palestinians, creating a 1939 Germany right here in America, Biden is thinking of bringing in MORE of them?? Just how eager is Obama to eradicate Jews?

Wait a minute. Jews are attending and financially supporting leftist universities?

Hmm

We do not have a population problem….we have a shortage of young people. Any funding refugees get is limited in amount and duration.
how about all those young people that just got expelled from college get real jobs,,

between them and the slackers on generational welfare that have never had a job we have plenty of young people,, we dont need to traffic in more,,

I love how you use the word "plot", like this is some sorta secret, nefarious plan, LOL.
Well it is a plot against the American people....Who invites any of that Pali trash to the US?

Hell even the Haji countries don't want to take them in because they fuck-up things wherever they go.....Lebanon used to be the jewel of the ME till they took in Pali "refugees". Look at it now two generations or better on, it's a shithole.

I think what is going on is the dems have decided that FJB is toast so they are pulling out all the stops to fuck-up things so badly that even Trump won't be able to get them straightened out.

Joe Biden plots to import Gaza's 'refugees'
1 May 2024 ~~ By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden is running for re-election and behind in the polls.
He's desperate to satisfy his 'death to America' base in places like Dearborn and at campus protests.
So now he's come up with a new sweetender to bring those voters back.
Importing Gaza "refugees," despite the war, from the Gaza side at least, being about staying in place at home and taking over Israel, too.
According to CBS News:
The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News.​
~Snip~
So fighting the war to stay in Gaza isn't quite as nice as a big, free, benefit package, and a life on the public dime over in the U.S. instead. Never mind that Hamas, which started the war with Israel, nominally did so to establish a homeland for Palestinians and screams loudly about 'forced relocation,' which plenty of people in Israel, understandably enough, would like to see done. Who needs a homeland when you've got Omrika, handed out free of charge? Maybe you can fly back and forth, paid for with U.S. funds, and fist-wave against the U.S. in both countries.
~Snip~
If this isn't an outrageous idea well worth fighting, what is? The lawsuits should be fast, thick and heavy on this, if there's is one thing America doesn't need, it's people who celebrate and abet terrorists of the most heinous kind.

Commentary:
Biden and his Neo-Marxist administration are the REAL insurrectionists. When do we stop this?
Like Joe's predecessor, Obama imported a bunch of Somali "refugees" and Minnesota went from "Minnesota Nice" to "Death to America" due to importing all the "refugees." Now Biden wants to import Hamas terrorists! What could go wrong? Plenty.
Eygpt and all the Arab countries in the Middle East have rejected acceptance of Palestinians refugees. There is a reason.
People within our government are plotting very bad things for the United States. They have been working on their plot for years...
Even their fellow Arab neighbors want nothing to do the Palestinian Gazans.
Well there goes attending any public events.

Forum List

Back