Possible candidates for 2024

yes, she could. She is very good at making a fool of herself, bring her on. Can't wait.
These pawns are still buying the false narrative that Liz Cheney is anti Trump because she cares so much for saving democracy. Such easy fools.

I'm wondering if anyone will challenge Trump on the GOP side. I mean, why bother cuz I don't see anyone beating him this time for the GOP nomination. If I'm DeSantis I know that Trump can only serve one more term and then DeSantis can take his shot at the presidency in 2028 if he wants to. Every poll I've seen over the past 2 years suggests that nobody on the Right has much of a chance against him, not even DeSantis.

On the Dem side, who knows? Could be anybody, I got no idea who that might be. BUT - I think that person would have a very good chance to beat Trump in the General cuz I believe too many people flat out do not like DJT, more than however many support him. Even if the next 2 years turn to shit and the country slides into a recession, the mid-terms tell me that that alone might not override the public's distaste for Trump.

There are only three possibilities for the GOP: Trump wins the nomination unopposed as in 2020, one Republican takes him on or multiple Republicans take him on.

The 1st and 3rd option give Trump an easy win in the primary. The 2nd is the only chance to drive a stake through Trump's heart politically. All non-Trumper Republicans

But who? Pence told Fox Americans "deserve a better choice" but declined to give an example even when asked if he meant himself.

DeSantis is well liked but mainly by Trump supporters and only as a second choice. Running against Trump would lump him in with the despised establishment types like McConnell.

VP for four years under Trump and then run for president is almost a sure thing for DeSantis. Especially if Dems are serious about dumping Harris and making Fetterman the VP running mate in 2024 and presidential nominee in 2028.
Pence is a RINO thats why they wanted him on tv. Hes a moron.

I'm wondering if anyone will challenge Trump on the GOP side. I mean, why bother cuz I don't see anyone beating him this time for the GOP nomination. If I'm DeSantis I know that Trump can only serve one more term and then DeSantis can take his shot at the presidency in 2028 if he wants to. Every poll I've seen over the past 2 years suggests that nobody on the Right has much of a chance against him, not even DeSantis.

On the Dem side, who knows? Could be anybody, I got no idea who that might be. BUT - I think that person would have a very good chance to beat Trump in the General cuz I believe too many people flat out do not like DJT, more than however many support him. Even if the next 2 years turn to shit and the country slides into a recession, the mid-terms tell me that that alone might not override the public's distaste for Trump.
And dont forget the Dims great mailin vote manipulation.

DeSantis is in a Lose/Lose situation

He has to beat off the MAGA horde in the primaries
If he beats Trump in the primaries, Trump will claim he cheated and that he is an illegitimate candidate

Dems win either way

Not in 2016

Hillary beat him by a million votes in his home state
only if the fake votes are included. but for your edification, we do not elect presidents by popular vote, if we did Cal, NY, Tx, and Fl would pick presidents and no other state would matter. Think about it, is that really what you want?

DeSantis is in a Lose/Lose situation

He has to beat off the MAGA horde in the primaries
If he beats Trump in the primaries, Trump will claim he cheated and that he is an illegitimate candidate

Dems win either way
in your dreams, winger. no dem will win 2024 presidency. run senile joe or any of the other clowns, all losers to whoever the GOP runs.

Democrats don't vote because of policy. They're personality driven. They vote Democrat because they like the Democrat candidate or they hate the Republican candidate. Thinking and reasoning about policy makes them giggle.

Forum List

Back