Predict Nov 8th

I am Jewish. I shoot lasers. Now off to bed, my little pet.
Lol, so it doesn't bother your retarded ass that MTG and other rights retards on here are so anti jew. Ya iniw she blames California wild fires on ya don't you? How about emh and all his horse shit. If they had their way it would be your headless body hanging from the bridge there retard. But hey that's for the story even if ya get an f for retarded efforts.

Lol, so it doesn't bother your retarded ass that MTG and other rights retards on here are so anti jew. Ya iniw she blames California wild fires on ya don't you? How about emh and all his horse shit. If they had their way it would be your headless body hanging from the bridge there retard. But hey that's for the story even if ya get an f for retarded efforts.
When did I say it didn’t bother me. Find that post, Rover. Your antisemitism is delicious. Yum yum. Say it to my face. See how it goes for you.

When did I say it didn’t bother me. Find that post, Rover. Your antisemitism is delicious. Yum yum. Say it to my face. See how it goes for you.
Lol, you retarded ass acting tough on the internet. My party ain't blaming shit on you but yours is. What a retard you are blowing people that hate you. The good news is when they come for you it will be people like me that save you. Keep voting for fascist there retard. See how that works out for you. Lol evidently it did bother you! Lol, lash out at me I stead of MTG she is the one that accused you of giant space lasers aimed at Americans not me. But hey I do love rights retards getting huffy. Lol , tl me a story about what your retarded ass would do I were standing before you. I love fairy tales!

Lol, you retarded ass acting tough on the internet. My party ain't blaming shit on you but yours is. What a retard you are blowing people that hate you. The good news is when they come for you it will be people like me that save you. Keep voting for fascist there retard. See how that works out for you. Lol evidently it did bother you! Lol, lash out at me I stead of MTG she is the one that accused you of giant space lasers aimed at Americans not me. But hey I do love rights retards getting huffy. Lol , tl me a story about what your retarded ass would do I were standing before you. I love fairy tales!
Your party? LMaO!

Lol, takes a special kind of retard to vote for the likes of MTG in your situation. Good luck with that. Back to that fairy tale you were going to tell. Cuz believe me when I say I would call u a retard to your face.
I live in Boston. How could I vote for her? Use common sense, Rover. Call me one to my face. See how it goes for you. You’re the dumbest poster on this board. And that says a lot.

I live in Boston. How could I vote for her? Use common sense, Rover. Call me one to my face. See how it goes for you. You’re the dumbest poster on this board. And that says a lot.
Lol, look at the retard getting huffy. Lol, good stuff. The retard that supports the party of MTG in your situation. Hilarious. You suppose people in Germany failed to see the writing on the wall? You are in no position to call any one dumb. Lol let's hear that fairytale with a little description there retard. Show me you are smart enough to tell a story there retard.

Lol, look at the retard getting huffy. Lol, good stuff. The retard that supports the party of MTG in your situation. Hilarious. You suppose people in Germany failed to see the writing on the wall? You are in no position to call any one dumb. Lol let's hear that fairytale with a little description there retard. Show me you are smart enough to tell a story there retard.
I am an Independent voter from Boston. You said I voted for MTG. Idiot. Which party supports BDS of Israel? You’re so ignorant it’s hilarious. You are so dumb it’s funny that you call others “retard”. Ha ha ha ha ha

Go fetch

I am an Independent voter from Boston. You said I voted for MTG. Idiot. Which party supports BDS of Israel? You’re so ignorant it’s hilarious. You are so dumb it’s funny that you call others “retard”. Ha ha ha ha ha

Go fetch
Lol, so you don't vote retardlican huh. Sure ya don't. You retarded Trumpster. Still waiting on that story.

Lol, so you don't vote retardlican huh. Sure ya don't. You retarded Trumpster. Still waiting on that story.
Oh look your 3rd grader came out that wants one party rule. The party whose many members support BDS of Israel. LOL

Trumpser? Never heard that before. Tell
Me again how I voted for MTG. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Dems won Nevada Senate. Senator Masto by a safe margin in the end.

Greg

You really are a special sort of low functioning imbecile.

Greg

When the voters are stuck choosing between a punch to the head or a punch to the gut, it is hard to blame them when they pick one.

The real problem is the primary system, which is controled by the wingers from both sides and they give us shit to pick from in the GE.
Checks and balances are important. One party rule is rarely good. Works in MA so maybe I am incorrect? Idk

I expect six months of gloating from the Dems; not a PATCH on my own gloating when Trump won, and I'm not even a yank. lol

Greg

Forum List

Back