Predict Nov 8th

Laser baby! Rover, you keep repeating the same word over and over again. Your party has won. Congratulations! Go celebrate. You and your five genders! Woof woof
Lol, I am celebrating it triggering the like of you and two iron. You have fantasies of hanging headless bodies from bridges also? Lol. I know you are a triggered little retard you have already threatened me! Lol . Tell me what ya wanna do to me I can use a good laugh.

Lol, I am celebrating it triggering the like of you and two iron. You have fantasies of hanging headless bodies from bridges also? Lol. I know you are a triggered little retard you have already threatened me! Lol . Tell me what ya wanna do to me I can use a good laugh.
What are you talking about? You Transocrats accuse of shit I never said. You’re a 52 yr old fat old man who said I voted for MTG when I live in Boston. I am just enjoying reading your posts. Keep at it. Also keep accusing me of writing stuff I never wrote.

What are you talking about? You Transocrats accuse of shit I never said. You’re a 52 yr old fat old man who said I voted for MTG when I live in Boston. I am just enjoying reading your posts. Keep at it. Also keep accusing me of writing stuff I never wrote.
Lol, sure thing retard. Yep, your retarded little ass never tried to be an internet tuff guy and doesn't vote retardlican. Sure.

That's DemoKKKrats, doofus.

Greg

Folks, don't children generally progress to a higher stage of linguistic sophistication that demands they stop calling one another "retard" by the time they're 10 or 11 years of age?

I thought this board was for the use of adults only.

:)

Checks and balances are important. One party rule is rarely good. Works in MA so maybe I am incorrect? Idk

It is best for the country when the Govt is split. But One Party Rule is what we always have since there is no substantial difference between the two parties outside of a few social wedge issues

Forum List

Back