Presidential Immunity

Oh look, another manbaby begging for attention.
Oh look. The plodding failure Farty still doesn’t get it. 😂

Meanwhile, Farty, you’re off topic. Again.

I shall help you out yet again. The topic is presidential immunity.

It exists. But so far it is limited to civil liability. The case under consideration asks whether it should also be extended to possible criminal prosecution.

Hope that helps you out, Farty. 👍

Yup, they are telling voters, you figure out if the man you may vote for is a Felon.
Alito, Gorsuch & Kavanaugh proved today to be nothing but right wing partisan hacks who have bought into Trump's MAGA bullshit. Not sure about Roberts.

Thomas kept his fat mouth shut for the most part, maybe because his fat ass wife Ginni was in on Trump's coup attempt. He should have recused himself because of that but he couldn't get off his annointed high horse. They should both ride off into the sunset on their gifted $800,000 motorhome & make it a one way trip.

This court is a disgrace & history will judge them that way.

Nixon claimed executive privilege and the court disagreed

It is not limitless

A crime is a crime and cannot be denied because of privilege

Another republican bites the dust

All men and woman are created to be equal

If the president committed a crime then he has to face justice

He can not claim he is protected because he is the president.

He is admitting that he did commit a crime

I assume that you are upset by prosecutions recommended by grand juries, based upon substantive evidence and the sworn testimony of many Republican witnesses, and you need to delude yourself with the baseless nonsense that the nation's justice system is just being mean to the sexual abuser for partisan motives.

There is no evidence of the vast conspiracy about which you fantasize.

Show trials are show trials no matter how many bullshit descriptions you use to justify them.

Also please make the world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

Impeachment is a political – not judicial – process.

It’s ignorant nonsense to argue that a president must first be removed from office via the impeachment process as a ‘prerequisite’ to being subject to criminal prosecution for crimes committed in or out of office.

Impeachment isn't supposed to be a political process, it's supposed to remove elected or appointed government officials who commit actual crimes.

Alito, Gorsuch & Kavanaugh proved today to be nothing but right wing partisan hacks who have bought into Trump's MAGA bullshit. Not sure about Roberts.

Thomas kept his fat mouth shut for the most part, maybe because his fat ass wife Ginni was in on Trump's coup attempt. He should have recused himself because of that but he couldn't get off his annointed high horse. They should both ride off into the sunset on their gifted $800,000 motorhome & make it a one way trip.

This court is a disgrace & history will judge them that way.
Justice is blind...except in the USSC.

The Court is hearing a case today questioning whether Presidential Immunity is absolute. Trump claims that anything done as President is subject to immunity.
Basically, a President is above the law.

Trump says that a President requires immunity so that he can do his job without fearing prosecution for bad decisions.

But if George Bush brought the nation to war based on lies that he was aware were false…..should he be subject to prosecution?
If a President accepts bribes to influence his presidential decisions, should he be prosecuted?
If a President uses his powers to overturn a lawful election, should he be prosecuted?
Trump is right, being crooked is part of the job so it requires immunity.

I totally understand his reasons. If I were in his shoes and had those charges against me, I would definitely need some serious immunity to get out of that mess. So I do totally understand.

If as president you want to make some very suspicious business deals to make a lot of money, your definitely going need some immunity. In a good businessman's eyes this isn't really about covering up being crooked, it's about the "Art of the Deal" and doing whatever you can to make a profit by any means necessary.

Forum List

Back