So, How Many Charging Stations Has Biden Built?

Sucks worse to be an angry, ill-informed leftist.

Biden's green boondoggle, a surrender to AOC and the global warming screamers, is a bust.
Sure and yet the facts are that your orange douchebag promised to build a wall and didn't. While Biden came through.

No wonder you retards are always so mad. :itsok:

Sure and yet the facts are that your orange douchebag promised to build a wall and didn't. While Biden came through.

No wonder you retards are always so mad. :itsok:

Large sections of the wall were built under Trump.

Your senile douchebag came through as incompetent as usual. He sold huge quantities of the wall material as scrap for pennies on the dollar. He later came back begging for more money to build the wall.

No wonder you retards are always so incompetent.

Thieves are breaking into the charging stations and stealing the copper wiring inside the charging stations.
And it's happened where you are? Give details so we can verify it. It ain't happening around here and I bet this little podunk has more EV Charging Stations that you area.

I have an ICE and an EV. Are you saying that would force me NOT to drive the EV? Sounds like it to me.

As for getting rid of the ICE vehicles, it has to happen sooner or later. I would support doing Trucks first as they would be easier. And if any company said they wouldn't benefit from a short haul EV truck probably shouldn't be in business. Same goes for Buses. I drove a Public Bus that had a big Detroit 8 Diesel in it. Average MPG was about 6. The good news is, it was driven less than 100 miles every day so the EV bus can do the same job except cheaper.

I also keep hearing the claims that EVs are bad but Hybrids (part ICE and part EV) is the way of the future. Are you aware that sooner or later you are going to have to replace the batteries and that's going to cost as much as if you replaced the batteries in an EV and the Hybrid will be much harder to work on.

I can still look back on the time when we had Black Snow and the Rivers could almost be walked across just by stepping on the dead fish.
If ICE cars are prohibited, then you could only drive an EV. If it "has to happen sooner or later," then yes, that is gov force.

If ICE cars are prohibited, then you could only drive an EV. If it "has to happen sooner or later," then yes, that is gov force.

Here is a piece of fact. If we don't do something about the vehicles polluting the air, we will begin dying at a much higher rate than before. Plus, the health care costs go way up. I drive one of the dirtiest eco cars on the planet. On the Eco Level, it's has a level 3. The higher the number the better. A Dodge Viper with it's 8.4 liter hotrod motor has a level 5 and so does the new Vetter. Chrysler pays hundreds of millions to Tesla each year so that they can ignore the eco rating and stay in business. GM and Ford also pay hundreds of millions to Tesla each year but those two have a better rating than Chrysler. This is why the Hemi (which I drive) is being done away with in the normal car and a dual turbo 6 cyl is replacing it. Meanwhile, even a rating of 5 isn't good enough. We have to do better to survive. You need to start thinking about your Grand Kids lives instead of yours.

Forum List

Back