Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

You blew that one.

We’ve allready caught you in lies.
What bullshit..you are a traitor to the country. You are a traitor to our military and all those in public service as well who have dedicated their lives to serve America. You are a fking traitor,
No you have not.
If anything you have shown how much you lie and are willing to advance a political agenda rather than support facts, data, and real science.
Also you are displaying as a traitor to humanity and planet Earth.
You are willing to condemn millions if not billions of fellow humans to death in support of failed science and political agenda meant to undo the advances in science and economics that support our planet's billions of population.
You promote ignorance and tyranny, and hence are a traitor to your species - assuming you even are human and of this planet. :rolleyes:

No you have not.
If anything you have shown how much you lie and are willing to advance a political agenda rather than support facts, data, and real science.
Also you are displaying as a traitor to humanity and planet Earth.
You are willing to condemn millions if not billions of fellow humans to death in support of failed science and political agenda meant to undo the advances in science and economics that support our planet's billions of population.
You promote ignorance and tyranny, and hence are a traitor to your species - assuming you even are human and of this planet. :rolleyes:
I’m a liar, really ? I side with our military and every climate research facility in the world and your an embarrassment to everyone who works for and with our military

Bullshit. You serve no 9ne but your bull shit lies. You’re a traitor. Our entire military is dedicated to protecting this county including the ravages of AGW. You are dedicated to lying.
You did not serve at all. And you whine like a child. Do you understand that when I was in the Army, in the 3rd Division, 1st Bn, 30th Infantry, nobody in the Army mentioned climate to any of us. You are fucked up and a damned scared little child.

Bullshit. You serve no 9ne but your bull shit lies. You’re a traitor. Our entire military is dedicated to protecting this county including the ravages of AGW. You are dedicated to lying.
NO!

The "entire" military is not supporting an agenda of science lies and economic disaster. Only some of the O6 flag rank and above whom like you are engaged in CYA and hoping to advance their careers by being politically correct with current administration's scams.

You did not serve at all. And you whine like a child. Do you understand that when I was in the Army, in the 3rd Division, 1st Bn, 30th Infantry, nobody in the Army mentioned climate to any of us. You are fucked up and a damned scared little child.
More made up shit…. foolish.
You’re a lunatic liar.

Last edited:
I’m a liar, really ? I side with our military and every climate research facility in the world and your an embarrassment to everyone who works for and with our military
You have not disproved any of the facts and data I've presented from dozens of scientists whom know more than you do and have integrity and honesty to boot.

You lack integrity, honesty, science knowledge, and ethics; while trying to advance a failed political agenda of tyranny and death.

NO!

The "entire" military is not supporting an agenda of science lies and economic disaster. Only some of the O6 flag rank and above whom like you are engaged in CYA and hoping to advance their careers by being politically correct with current administration's scams.
Dagosa is a paid shill for Democrats. I ran into some of them on Facebook such as JoJoJerz. she finally dropped her fakery and admitted she is paid.

It's an average and that's because sea level rise isn't the same throughout the world. Do you understand the reason whyi?

I'm not interested in commenting on whether or not its very much. There will be a decent adult discussion here or I won't be taking part.

First I'll call on EMH to retract his lie so we can start clean.. That's not negotiable. If anybody wants to learn something then they will abide by my rules.
Need to include plate tectonic subsidence, i.e. ground dropping/sinking as a factor.

You have not disproved any of the facts and data I've presented from dozens of scientists whom know more than you do and have integrity and honesty to boot.

You lack integrity, honesty, science knowledge, and ethics; while trying to advance a failed political agenda of tyranny and death.
And that is you being very nice to Dagosa. He deserves an iron fist in his face.

You don’t believe in NASA , our entire chiefs of staff….and every intel agency…you worship Putin, you worship lies.
All of you must be atheists too as every major religion AGW conformist.

Traitors and , liars

More made up shit…. foolish.
You’re a lunatic lisr.
You do not understand climate. You confuse it with temperature. When I tell you about death Valley holding the earths highest record temperature (because you only talk about temperature) you do not understand this topic at all.

Forum List

Back