survey finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats !

What is destroying the moral fabric of the country is people like you echoing the words of Adolf Hitler.

These are not criminals, they are families seeking asylum. We need them for our economy. What we don't need, are fucking racists like you!

BTW, it's just bullshit to think conservatives give more to charity than liberals. Just look at all the fucking legislation you fuckers are trying to get rid of that helps the lower and middle class of this country.

You are batshit crazy!

You fucking idiot. Charity is giving of your own resources, commie wealth redistribution is systemic theft. And when someone enters the country illegally, they are criminals. So take your lies and commie propaganda and shove it.

You fucking idiot. Charity is giving of your own resources, commie wealth redistribution is systemic theft. And when someone enters the country illegally, they are criminals. So take your lies and commie propaganda and shove it.

You really are fucking nuts! Because nothing I said, has anything to do with communism.

It is a fact, people coming into the country, no matter on whether they are legal or not, contribute to local economies in the form of paying for rent, food, clothing, transportation, etc. Are you too stupid to realize this, or do you not have the balls to believe it? I think it is the latter, because racists like you are really pusdies deep down.

One last thing, since it is you fuckers who are trying to defend the INS, one can surmise that you fuckers don't want anyone coming into the country.

You really are fucking nuts! Because nothing I said, has anything to do with communism.

It is a fact, people coming into the country, no matter on whether they are legal or not, contribute to local economies in the form of paying for rent, food, clothing, transportation, etc. Are you too stupid to realize this, or do you not have the balls to believe it? I think it is the latter, because racists like you are really pusdies deep down.

One last thing, since it is you fuckers who are trying to defend the INS, one can surmise that you fuckers don't want anyone coming into the country.
Considering many illegals are not paying for rent, food, clothing, or transportation, you've got nothing but your normal BS.

Considering many illegals are not paying for rent, food, clothing, or transportation, you've got nothing but your normal BS.
How are they not paying for rent? What landlord would allow someone to rent an apartment for free? That doesn't make any sense.

And when have you ever pulled up to a gas station and got gas without paying for it first?

And when have you ever been at a restaurant that let you eat for free?

You are talking nonsense!

How are they not paying for rent? What landlord would allow someone to rent an apartment for free? That doesn't make any sense.

And when have you ever pulled up to a gas station and got gas without paying for it first?

And when have you ever been at a restaurant that let you eat for free?

You are talking nonsense!
It's not "free", the government pays for it. Which means the taxpayer pays for it. To the illegal, it's free.

It’s the land of the freebies for NYC’s ‘entitled’ migrants

Wow, more commie lies. Illegal are a net negative on the economy. Otherwise you wouldn't have big city mayors begging for federal funds to support their criminal asses. Also I have no problem with folks that have skills we need and have the resources to care for themselves and their families coming here. They should be vetted, receive health screenings and should prove they won't be ward of the State or a burden on society as soon as they arrive.

But hey, commies like you, xiden and the commiecrats in the senate don't give a flying fuck about enforcing the laws on the books, it's obvious you assholes prefer a little dictator that picks and choses which laws to enforce. Otherwise you'd be all for holding people accountable for not abiding by their sworn oath of office.

Wow, more commie lies. Illegal are a net negative on the economy. Otherwise you wouldn't have big city mayors begging for federal funds to support their criminal asses. Also I have no problem with folks that have skills we need and have the resources to care for themselves and their families coming here. They should be vetted, receive health screenings and should prove they won't be ward of the State or a burden on society as soon as they arrive.

But hey, commies like you, xiden and the commiecrats in the senate don't give a flying fuck about enforcing the laws on the books, it's obvious you assholes prefer a little dictator that picks and choses which laws to enforce. Otherwise you'd be all for holding people accountable for not abiding by their sworn oath of office.

Where I understand your links argument in regards to the high costs of Healthcare and emergency room visits, that is true for everybody. Healthcare costs in this country are obscene.

In regards to your links argument on loss of tax revenue, I don't have answer for that. But what I will say, is we have a much bigger problem of tax evasion from our own citizens like Donald Trump. That fucker, as a billionaire, paid only $750 for two years and $0 dollars for two other years. GE and Amazon paid zero tax for a couple of years. How much tax revenue did we lose from Trump's tax cuts for the richest 1% in this country?

As far as your links argument in regards to welfare, I'll stand by what I said earlier. People in the country illegally do not apply for government aid, because there is a greater chance of getting caught. But they do contribute to local economies. Name me one landlord that will let you live in their apartment for free. Name me one grocery store that will let you take food out of their store without paying. Name me one gas station that will give you free gas.

And lastly, it was you fuckers who shot down the toughest border bill in decades. As far as I'm concerned, once you nixed that bill in the Senate and House, fuck you! You sleep in the bed YOU made!

I do understand your argument and I do understand your point. In closing, I agree with some of it, disagree with others and don't care about all of it. We have bigger problems in this country to deal with.

Where I understand your links argument in regards to the high costs of Healthcare and emergency room visits, that is true for everybody. Healthcare costs in this country are obscene.

In regards to your links argument on loss of tax revenue, I don't have answer for that. But what I will say, is we have a much bigger problem of tax evasion from our own citizens like Donald Trump. That fucker, as a billionaire, paid only $750 for two years and $0 dollars for two other years. GE and Amazon paid zero tax for a couple of years. How much tax revenue did we lose from Trump's tax cuts for the richest 1% in this country?

As far as your links argument in regards to welfare, I'll stand by what I said earlier. People in the country illegally do not apply for government aid, because there is a greater chance of getting caught. But they do contribute to local economies. Name me one landlord that will let you live in their apartment for free. Name me one grocery store that will let you take food out of their store without paying. Name me one gas station that will give you free gas.

And lastly, it was you fuckers who shot down the toughest border bill in decades. As far as I'm concerned, once you nixed that bill in the Senate and House, fuck you! You sleep in the bed YOU made!

I do understand your argument and I do understand your point. In closing, I agree with some of it, disagree with others and don't care about all of it. We have bigger problems in this country to deal with.

Following the tax laws is NOT tax evasion. Also an extra 10+ million consumers, in the last 3 years, supported by taxpayers is a major drain on government resources at all levels. Illegal aliens are getting those resources and taxpayers aren't getting the services they pay for. See Denver, they just cut millions from the police and firefighters to support illegals.

Then we have the house of reps trying to hold Mayorkas accountable for failing to perform his sworn duty and every commiecrat in the senate voted to dismiss the case. Our government is so broken, I'm not sure it can be fixed, without a complete house cleaning. No one seems to be taking their sworn duty seriously.

Following the tax laws is NOT tax evasion. Also an extra 10+ million consumers, in the last 3 years, supported by taxpayers is a major drain on government resources at all levels. Illegal aliens are getting those resources and taxpayers aren't getting the services they pay for. See Denver, they just cut millions from the police and firefighters to support illegals.

Then we have the house of reps trying to hold Mayorkas accountable for failing to perform his sworn duty and every commiecrat in the senate voted to dismiss the case. Our government is so broken, I'm not sure it can be fixed, without a complete house cleaning. No one seems to be taking their sworn duty seriously.

I will agree with you there. It doesn't seem to matter which political group is in power, it's always business as usual in good ole Washington D. C.

Forum List

Back