Democrats and the Abortion Issue

The fetus cannot assigned a "value" by those who presume to dictate values.

That is a personal and private matter for the person whose womb constitutes the essential context.
Except Roe v Wade does exactly that.

And my proposal leaves it a personal and private matter, maybe even more so.

Did you have a point?

Well, no it isn't. This is truly bizarre logic.
Euthanasia is already legal in some of the US. Filicide is already being lobbied for. It seems Bizarre to me as well and so does Abortion.

Nobody is lobbying for filicide.

Euthanasia is a choice. You guys are fine with suicide when someone uses a gun.
There are people lobbying for filicide. Yes sir sure are. I am not fine with suicide. Seems by you saying Euthanasia is a choice you favor it.

There are people lobbying for filicide. Yes sir sure are. I am not fine with suicide. Seems by you saying Euthanasia is a choice you favor it.
Really, who are these people? Do you have names? A link?

I watched both of my parents die from Cancer. I could perfectly understand why someone wouldn't want to go through that if they knew the cancer was terminal. I don't think I'd make that choice personally, but I can respect someone who did.

Dems are desperately trying to deflect attention form Biden's dismal record when it comes to inflation, the border etc. That's all it takes for the habitual Dem voter to do his "duty" as he braces to dig deeper into his pocket for groceries and awaits the onslaught of illegals into his neighborhood.

Abortion really is about freedom and economics. Republicans are telling people if they accidentally get pregnant at a time they don't want a child, that they have to have it, and that costs a lot of money. Plus the whole freedom thing.

It's easy for a rich Republican to be pro life. Even half of them get abortions. But it's not so easy for a typical Trump voter

My dad says he wishes he could walk into a hospital and have them put him to sleep. He misses ma. I wonder if he would really do it or if he'd talk himself out of it. Because you may not go to heaven if you commit suicide. I think I'm going to tell him that next time he tells me he wishes that. Be patient dude. You're 80. You'll see her soon enough and have eternity.

Forum List

Back