survey finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats !

FYI

the poll in your link is 12 YEARS OLD....

FROM 2012

Neil Munro - The Daily Caller
April 22, 2012

Yet another new survey shows that Republican supporters know more about politics and political history than Democrats.

You think Democrats or Republicans have become more knowledgeable over the last 12 years? If anything, it is the opposite. Members of both parties are less knowledgeable, but there is certainly no reason to believe that Democrats have closed the gap in any way.

You think Democrats or Republicans have become more knowledgeable over the last 12 years? If anything, it is the opposite. Members of both parties are less knowledgeable, but there is certainly no reason to believe that Democrats have closed the gap in any way.
I didn't remark on that, one way or the other DBA, I simply noted that the article he is using for this current topic, is from 2012, 12 years ago!

The Internet, (666) is good at playing tricks on us....and getting us riled, or puffed chested, to cause and to support, division.

Take the comment, for what it is worth!

We are forced to be more knowledgeable.
We are constantly bombarded with all of the information that the Leftist receive, that we cannot escape, however we also seek out information that they are not ever going to hear.

You guys are all pigs eating whatever slop the right wing media puts down in front of you. You question nothing you’re told and you sound like fucking idiots when you try to explain why the GOP actually gained seats in an election you swear was stolen.

I'd wager it's because today's democrats mostly don't utilize knowledge. They are a party that is fueled by "because I said so", and by statements designed to elicit emotions like fear and anger, they make a lot of accusations, they use blame on things like white conservatives and racism because there is nothing needed to qualify their blame, because they think just throwing money at everything fixes it and so on.

But it's mostly because they don't want to demonstrate knowledge or actually do anything. All they want is to create the illusion they are correct and doing things. As long as the people watching TV think they are doing their job that's all that matters.

You guys are all pigs eating whatever slop the right wing media puts down in front of you. You question nothing you’re told and you sound like fucking idiots when you try to explain why the GOP actually gained seats in an election you swear was stolen.

What locations are we saying were manipulated?

The areas exactly where the GOP gained seats?

Or Deep blue cities in swing States?

You tell me.

Its your fantasy. But its really strange how the GOP gained seats in Michigan with all of the supposed voter fraud you allege took place.

No...but you do you (lord knows nobody else will).

Are those seats located in the cities where we allege the fraud occurred?

The fact they gained seats AND lost the Presidential election actually HELPS the accusations of fraud in the Presidential Election.

In the cities in question, the ones that many think played fast and loose with mailed in ballots?

Again, this just makes the case for malfeasance in the presidential ballot counting STRONGER.
You still can’t explain how the GOP gained seats in a state where you imagine so much voter fraud occurred.

Sucks to be you.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

You still can’t explain how the GOP gained seats in a state where you imagine so much voter fraud occurred.

Sucks to be you.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Very simple. Gains in rural or suburban districts in congressional races, with mail in ballot cheating in large cities that already were solid Dem.

I just explained the mechanism, now go on denying it was possible.

Very simple. Gains in rural or suburban districts in congressional races, with mail in ballot cheating in large cities that already were solid Dem.

I just explained the mechanism, now go on denying it was possible.
But strangely the GOP gained seats in the election you said was stolen by the democrats.

Either you’re full of shit or .... nope...you’re just full of shit.

As was proven by the recounts and the audits.

But strangely the GOP gained seats in the election you said was stolen by the democrats.

You have to be the simplest of all simple minded simpletons.

The PRESIDENTIAL election is suspect. You are pretending like you don't understand that the congressional election while at the same time is an entirely different election, with different procedures and voting divisions.

Recounts would be worthless once the paper ballots were taken out of their shipping envelopes, and the "audits" were under the control of the people in power.

Forum List

Back