The danger of the covid vaccines as told by medical experts.

But wait..............there's more? Notice how they normalize the testing on this deadly injection by referring to the flu vaccine. However, the flu vaccine doesn't kill and injure hundreds of thousands every year.

Last edited:
But wait..............there's more? Notice how they normalize the testing on this deadly injection by referring to the flu vaccine. However, the flu vaccine doesn't kill and injure hundreds of thousands every year.

Neither does the vax,

Infinitesimal to the risk of not being vaxxed and incurring real illness, hospital, and death, LBT, Stop being a fool,

No, it's not. Our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths in the 1970s. There were hundreds of thousands of injuries and deaths due to this injection and our govt did nothing and let this heinous practice continue without investigating.

Infinitesimal to the risk of not being vaxxed and incurring real illness, hospital, and death, LBT, Stop being a fool,

Lord Brown Trout No, it's not. Our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths in the 1970s. There were hundreds of thousands of injuries and deaths due to this injection and our govt did nothing and let this heinous practice continue without investigating.

John Edgar Slow Horses Yes, it is. You are being a fool.

Lord Brown Trout No, it's not. Our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths in the 1970s. There were hundreds of thousands of injuries and deaths due to this injection and our govt did nothing and let this heinous practice continue without investigating.

John Edgar Slow Horses Yes, it is. You are being a fool.

The deaths and injuries are happening with this mRNA injection. That is a fact along with our govt that did nothing to stop and investigate the program.

HeyNirn should have gotten a second opinion, and LBT is not recognizing the chance for vax harm is so much less than not getting the vax.

Please keep up with your weekly boosters. Big Pharma needs your money and we need more stroke and heart attack victims.

Exactly ^^

1694994562599.png

Some of these posts are only a week old, more examples of these types of forums are needed especially after Musk nazi-burned Twitter so that non-members can't see the current posts of members.

Exactly! ^^

Gotta believe Pharma....:muahaha: :rolleyes:

View attachment 825854

Pharma will be responsible for developing many cancer vaccines in the following years using the very same MRNA technology you continue to rail against. If you were to ever get cancer one day, don't ever take it.because that would basically be an admission that everything you stand for is completely bullshit.

On Friday, 1st December, I met a third customer who said, "I wish I didn't get any of the COVID jabs". (UK). Same here. I got the first two, I wish I hadn't, but the holiday was booked in advance, but ended being cancelled.

My biggest regret in life, after my first and last marriage (not gonna fall for that shit again), COVID vaccine.

Forum List

Back