Zone1 The man who was executed Friday...

That never happened, Marxie.
lol... I hate to break the news to you darling but it happened and is still happening every time he flaps his vile and loathsome unclean lips. You just don't know how to read between the lines.

A demented despicable and perverse NYC conman, a direct descendant of the ever elusive talking serpent of old (in the form and shape of a flabby human being with an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey) has beguiled you into believing he is some sort of savior. Rube.

You have been suckered, brainwashed with the poison of a brazen serpent.....You have sold your soul for a bowl of fairy tale porridge, the brazen lies of a sadistic and perverse narcissistic fool...

Now you know. Snap out of it. Wake up. You have been possessed by a demon. Be freed! Dufus.

You're welcome.

Now you can call me Sir....

Last edited:
lol... I hate to break the news to you darling but it happened and is still happening every time he flaps his vile and loathsome unclean lips. You just don't know how to read between the lines.

A demented despicable and perverse NYC conman, a direct descendant of the ever elusive talking serpent of old (in the form and shape of a flabby human being with an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey) has beguiled you into believing he is some sort of savior. Rube.

You have been suckered, brainwashed with the poison of a brazen serpent.....You have sold your soul for a bowl of fairy tale porridge, the brazen lies of a sadistic and perverse narcissistic fool...

Now you know. Snap out of it. Wake up. You have been possessed by a demon. Be freed!

You're welcome.

Thanks, now I know you’re :cuckoo:

Now you know. Snap out of it. Wake up. You have been possessed by a demon. Be freed! Dufus.

You're welcome.

Ok Sir Liesalot

Yes, we know you're ignorant of basic history. No surprise there.
HUH? john mikveh man wrote something? You got a citation?
well---he probably wrote something but I had no idea that
anything is extant other than hearsay. I have been told that John
was the gilgul of Elijah----sorta

HUH? john mikveh man wrote something? You got a citation?
well---he probably wrote something but I had no idea that
anything is extant other than hearsay. I have been told that John
was the gilgul of Elijah----sorta

Sort of desperate here, aren't you?

Right. "I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (Jesus H. Christ)

"Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

:wine:

Out of curiosity who/what is the "H" when you say, "Jesus H. Christ"?

How have you been, Hobelim?

Out of curiosity who/what is the "H" when you say, "Jesus H. Christ"?
Ho, as in ho khristos

How have you been, Hobelim?
I'm doing great! I've been through a desert on a horse with no name however I'm still partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company while sticking it to the man and without even lifting a finger I am creating a new heaven and a new earth in my spare time..

How are you? still munching on Jesus and gibbering incoherently because you think I'm nuts? lol

Last edited:
Says the guy who thinks Leviticus 18:22 ISN'T a command against homosexual sex.
Finally corrected your mistake? Good job! So if you like wondering about what I have said and keep asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again as if I was speaking with a bag of dirt, you should start wondering where's your soul.

Last edited:
Finally corrected your mistake? Good job! So if you like wondering about what I have said and keep asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again as if I was speaking with a bag of dirt, you should start wondering where's your soul.
I didn't correct my mistake I pointed out that you can't bear to admit that Leviticus 18:22 is a command against homosexual relations.

I didn't correct my mistake I pointed out that you can't bear to admit that Leviticus 18:22 is a command against homosexual relations.

from the book of forgeries and fallacies - bing would not know the difference is why they believe whatever they read and whoever wrote it. the crucifiers ... * hint.

24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.
from the book of forgeries and fallacies - bing would not know the difference is why they believe whatever they read ...

sorry for you bing, they never existed and what you read is entirely the lies of the 4th century crucifiers - as not one word is preserved written by jesus.

known by those honestly passed down from that time to the present day, the religion of antiquity who in the 1st century gave their lives for the repudiation of the lies of judaism.

sorry for you bing, they never existed and what you read is entirely the lies of the 4th century crucifiers - as not one word is preserved written by jesus.

known by those honestly passed down from that time to the present day, the religion of antiquity who in the 1st century gave their lives for the repudiation of the lies of judaism.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Forum List

Back