The sheer courage on display here.

Yea thats an old video.

Meanwhile, we have a black military guy opening the door for cops who are at the wrong apartment and gets laid out for no reason at all, all because he had the audacity to open his OWN DOOR while holding a legally owned handgun. Pushing up daisies. Totally a bad shoot. Plain murder.

Last edited:
Yea thats an old video.

Meanwhile, we have a black military guy opening the door for cops who are at the wrong apartment and gets laid out for no reason at all, all because he had the audacity to open his OWN DOOR while holding a legally owned handgun. Pushing up daisies. Totally a bad shoot. Plain murder.

i don't think that the incompetence of a swat team detracts from the heroism of the guy in the video.

is it ok to think he is a good cop while the swat leaders (the guys who want to open fire at the wrong address) are not so good at police work?

Yea thats an old video.

Another example of haters gonna hate.

Yea thats an old video.

One in every 1000 mistakes is a tragic mistake in any line of work or play... concentrate on the intentional tragedies that take place every day....

One in every 1000 mistakes is a tragic mistake in any line of work or play... concentrate on the intentional tragedies that take place every day....

I've never cost an innocent man his life with any mistake I've ever made at any job I've ever had at any time.

This man is not a "mistake". He is an innocent human who was murdered in his own home by this Rambo cop who had ZERO right to even go to this mans apartment much less bang on it and scare the shit out of him into opening the door then shooting him dead.

i don't think that the incompetence of a swat team detracts from the heroism of the guy in the video.

is it ok to think he is a good cop while the swat leaders (the guys who want to open fire at the wrong address) are not so good at police work?
The point is, Cops are doing an extremely dangerous job and sometimes in the heat of the moment they screw up. But far more often they do great work that is nearly always ignored.

Forum List

Back