The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Unique footage of a close flyby of a Russian Su-25SM3 attack aircraft next to a drone in Ukraine. Filming from a Russian drone, location unknown. Due to the close passage of the aircraft, the drone was thrown back by the aircraft's jet stream, from a height of 58 meters to 39 meters, the altitude sensor on the left.

Russian mechanics inspect the Ukrainian M1150 demining vehicle. The video shows a Ukrainian M1150 mine clearance vehicle made in America. The M1150 was hit by a drone in the weak spot of the surveillance camera, the crew lost visibility and drove into a minefield in the Berdychi area. It was difficult to evacuate the M1150 due to its heavy weight, it reaches 75 tons; several vehicles were used for evacuation. Due to its heavy weight, it is better to use the machine on dry ground. The M1150 mine clearing vehicle was developed in 2009 on the basis of the M1A1 Abrams tank and is considered the best in the US Army for work on the front line. The M1150 has good armor with dynamic protection and is designed for making passages in minefields. The M1150 is equipped with a blade mine sweeper that plows the ground, lifting mines to the surface and throwing them aside. The trawl can be dropped without leaving the car; it is mounted on a hydraulic “High Lift Adapter”. Also, instead of a trawl, the “adapter” provides for the installation of a bulldozer bucket, after which the machine can be used as a bulldozer. The machine has signal flags that are stuck into the ground by two pneumatic devices, indicating the demining area. In the rear compartment of the vehicle there are MK22 Mod 4 rockets with charges attached to them, which are 107-meter fabric “sleeves” equipped with a detonation cable and filled with explosives. The projectile is fired from the M58A3 launcher at a length of 100 meters; after detonation, an area up to 8 meters wide is cleared. The M1150 mine clearing vehicle is armed with a 12.7 mm machine gun, has a crew of 2 people, and the estimated cost of the M1150 is about $14 million.

Russian mechanics inspect the Ukrainian M1150 demining vehicle. The video shows a Ukrainian M1150 mine clearance vehicle made in America. The M1150 was hit by a drone in the weak spot of the surveillance camera, the crew lost visibility and drove into a minefield in the Berdychi area. It was difficult to evacuate the M1150 due to its heavy weight, it reaches 75 tons; several vehicles were used for evacuation. Due to its heavy weight, it is better to use the machine on dry ground. The M1150 mine clearing vehicle was developed in 2009 on the basis of the M1A1 Abrams tank and is considered the best in the US Army for work on the front line. The M1150 has good armor with dynamic protection and is designed for making passages in minefields. The M1150 is equipped with a blade mine sweeper that plows the ground, lifting mines to the surface and throwing them aside. The trawl can be dropped without leaving the car; it is mounted on a hydraulic “High Lift Adapter”. Also, instead of a trawl, the “adapter” provides for the installation of a bulldozer bucket, after which the machine can be used as a bulldozer. The machine has signal flags that are stuck into the ground by two pneumatic devices, indicating the demining area. In the rear compartment of the vehicle there are MK22 Mod 4 rockets with charges attached to them, which are 107-meter fabric “sleeves” equipped with a detonation cable and filled with explosives. The projectile is fired from the M58A3 launcher at a length of 100 meters; after detonation, an area up to 8 meters wide is cleared. The M1150 mine clearing vehicle is armed with a 12.7 mm machine gun, has a crew of 2 people, and the estimated cost of the M1150 is about $14 million.

Well it looks like the US hard working tax payer doesn't mind burning their money for loco Joe Bidens proxy war.

Forum List

Back