They are busting Trump rght now in court

"Busting"? Is that slang for the Banana Republic technique of trying to force a political opponent into bankruptcy? The source is an unidentified anonymous unverified "former organizational employee"? Give me a break.

So now we're two weeks into the Bragg Boondoggle...have you seen ANY evidence that Trump has committed a criminal deception resulting in financial or personal gain? We've seen evidence that he paid for a NDA. Those are legal. We've seen evidence that he may have been unfaithful to his wife. That's not illegal either. So where is the election crime that Bragg has promised when he took a misdemeanor offense that had already passed the statute of limitations and bootstrapped it a promised Federal election crime? A crime that a State DA doesn't have standing to bring in the first place?
Well he won the election and hid a story that could have yielded different results so personal gain in obvious. There is no doubt the payment was made and then covered up. So the only thing left is showing a directive by Trump. They shown that he was intimately involved with financial decisions with his business but have not tied him directly to hiding these funds.

My guess is that they are relying on Cohens testimony which is a weak case legally speaking. Practically speaking I think we all know that Trump slept with Stormy, continues to lie about it, paid to cover it up, and was well aware of everything that was being done.

But whether that gets proven in court is a different story. Personally I do think he did what he’s being accused of but also think the case is weak and very overblown. I don’t think it warrants jail time.

Filed in an internal business document, which wasn’t anything the public had access to, so intent to defraud is not there.
It needed to be filed in campaign financial disclosures. It wasn’t. That’s the fraud

Well he won the election and hid a story that could have yielded different results so personal gain in obvious. There is no doubt the payment was made and then covered up. So the only thing left is showing a directive by Trump. They shown that he was intimately involved with financial decisions with his business but have not tied him directly to hiding these funds.

My guess is that they are relying on Cohens testimony which is a weak case legally speaking. Practically speaking I think we all know that Trump slept with Stormy, continues to lie about it, paid to cover it up, and was well aware of everything that was being done.

But whether that gets proven in court is a different story. Personally I do think he did what he’s being accused of but also think the case is weak and very overblown. I don’t think it warrants jail time.
You are telling Biden's story. Hunter's laptop did affect election results. When is that trial?

Sure..but we’re talking about the charges Bragg filed. What you are talking about is federal campaign law issues…I’m talking about the court case at hand. Bragg isn’t prosecuting Trump for hiding a story, he’s prosecuting him for falsifying business records, using a law that requires intent to defraud…since the business records he allegedly falsified were internal and not privy to the public’s eye, it’s going to be hard to prove intent to defraud.
The federal campaign issue is still a crime and is the element that Bragg is linking to make the action of hiding the funds a felony and not a misdemeanor

You are telling Biden's story. Hunter's laptop did affect election results. When is that trial?
Ask your elected GOP blowhards. I thought they were impeaching Biden btw…. All talk. But that’s a different subject. Try and stick to the topic bucko

Ask your elected GOP blowhards. I thought they were impeaching Biden btw…. All talk. But that’s a different subject. Try and stick to the topic bucko
That is sticking to the topic. Biden's campaign did the same thing and had over 50 dishonest intelligence officials say the laptop was Russian disinformation. When is the trial?

That is sticking to the topic. Biden's campaign did the same thing and had over 50 dishonest intelligence officials say the laptop was Russian disinformation. When is the trial?
The trial can happen as soon as anybody files a lawsuit. The reason nobody has is because they need actual facts and evidence. Not dishonest talking points like you use. The fact that there is no trial should tell you that your intel is flawed.

The trial can happen as soon as anybody files a lawsuit. The reason nobody has is because they need actual facts and evidence. Not dishonest talking points like you use. The fact that there is no trial should tell you that your intel is flawed.
The laptop is not evidence? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Because you are supporting election interference when it is more than clear Biden is guilty and Trump is not.
Uhh, no I’m supporting law and order… our legal system.

You are tossing out hot air and unsubstantiated accusations that no attorney has the balls to take to court. That’s cause the case you think is there really isn’t. You’re a puppet for disinformation

Take it to court and I’ll take it seriously.

Forum List

Back