This is why I can't believe that Democrats are going to survive "Red Wave"

75% of the country are Trump supporters? I doubt that he'd have lost the election if that were the case.
he didn't lose it

it was rigged

and I have the evidence to back that up.. Do you have evidence? Oh, your evidence that that is not true is

you say so...

that's some evidence ya got there

The overwhelming majority of rhe country says it’s your party that has abandoned the principals of the country and are taking us in the wrong direction

75 percent…wow
That’s a lie. Can you ever be honest?

Can you list a reason other than rape?
I do not care about "a woman's right to choose." I like the eugenic effects of abortion.

In their book Freakonomics: A Rouge Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everyside, the authors,
Steven D. Levitt, and Stephen J. Dubner point out that most of the females who have abortions are unmarried, they have low IQ's, and they are marginally employable.

I do not pretend to be pro life.

People with IQ's below 100 are more prolific than people with IQ's above 100. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are eliminating jobs most people have the intelligence to learn. Human evolution is taking a U turn.

I do not care about "a woman's right to choose." I like the eugenic effects of abortion.

In their book Freakonomics: A Rouge Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everyside, the authors,
Steven D. Levitt, and Stephen J. Dubner point out that most of the females who have abortions are unmarried, they have low IQ's, and they are marginally employable.

People with IQ's below 100 are more prolific than people with IQ's above 100. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are eliminating jobs most people have the intelligence to learn. Human evolution is taking a U turn.

Horrible dodge

So no you cant?

He has a lot to do with the fact that his supporters have abandoned the principles of our nation.

And a lot to do with the fact that they don’t care.
Trump is not the cause of our problems; he is a symptom. One does not get places in politics by changing people's minds. One gets places by articulating and channeling sentiments that already exist.

That’s a lie. Can you ever be honest?
the polls don’t like. Read the OP. Americans are becoming woke and realize your party and it’s radical agenda are taking the nation in the wrong direction

Trump is not the cause of our problems; he is a symptom. One does not get places in politics by changing people's minds. One gets places by articulating and channeling sentiments that already exist.
Our problems existed before Trump.

He has made them FAR worse. Not only did he exacerbate the problem on purpose, he transformed the Republican Party in a way that the damage will continue to worsen.

Our problems existed before Trump.

He has made them FAR worse. Not only did he exacerbate the problem on purpose, he transformed the Republican Party in a way that the damage will continue to worsen.
when trump was president 75 percent of the country didn’t think we were headed in the wrong direction…nope that only happened with your cult leaders in charge

when trump was president 75 percent of the country didn’t think we were headed in the wrong direction…nope that only happened with your cult leaders in charge
Actually when Trump was president, it hit 79%.

Loser.

the polls don’t like. Read the OP. Americans are becoming woke and realize your party and it’s radical agenda are taking the nation in the wrong direction
The poll doesn’t say what you claim. Because you’re a liar.

Forum List

Back