Time to Face the Truth

I think is not, but how do you define it? “He looked at me…I’m scared”!

That is a subjective term and ironic coming from the right who endlessly about leftist snowflakes.

IMO…blocking access (to a classroom or abortion clinic, to use two very different examples) would be intimidation…but what if it is on public property and no one actually prevents a person from entering?
You’re twisting lots of hypotheticals there…

You’re twisting lots of hypotheticals there…
Exactly. Her “what ifs” don’t apply. It WAS on private property, and the Jew WAS blocked.

That we have leftist here so determined to deny the horrific antisemitism taking place on campuses is disgusting. Or the weak retort: well, Islamophobia is in the rise too and that’s just as wrong.

Exactly. Her “what ifs” don’t apply. It WAS on private property, and the Jew WAS blocked.

That we have leftist here so determined to deny the horrific antisemitism taking place on campuses is disgusting. Or the weak retort: well, Islamophobia is in the rise too and that’s just as wrong.
We’re dealing with childish mentality here…the old “Suzy did it too!” excuse…Something any parent wouldn’t accept from a 4 year old…

Haha trump brings peace deals and prosperity…I can see how a dembot would think that is horrible. You’d have to get a job
Trump brought neither of those things.

We’re dealing with childish mentality here…the old “Suzy did it too!” excuse…Something any parent wouldn’t accept from a 4 year old…
Yes the right wing mentality is like a childs.

Exactly. Imagine if a mob of KKK bigots illegally occupied a campus at Harvard, or Columbia, or NYU, or UCLA, or Emory, etc., and wouldn’t let a black get to his class. Would Coyote’s response be: “well, what if it was public property and the black was NOT blocked?”

Anything to divert and deflect from the HAMAS supporters terrorizing and assaulting Jews.

Exactly. Imagine if a mob of KKK bigots illegally occupied a campus at Harvard, or Columbia, or NYU, or UCLA, or Emory, etc., and wouldn’t let a black get to his class. Would Coyote’s response be: “well, what if it was public property and the black was NOT blocked?”

Anything to divert and deflect from the HAMAS supporters terrorizing and assaulting Jews.
She’d have a complete meltdown…Coyote doesn’t seem to get the optics of siding with Hamas.

She’d have a complete meltdown…Coyote doesn’t seem to get the optics of siding with Hamas.
Maybe they’ve paid her, or donated to the Forum. They are definitely allowing the antisemites to spew their venom unabated, and come after any Jew who pushes back against it.

(This will probably be deleted.)

Forum List

Back