‘Total outrage’: White House condemns Israeli settlers’ attack on Gaza aid trucks

The Palestinians danced in the streets when over 3000 innocent US citizens were murdered that fateful day. The Palestinians danced in the street when over 1000 innocent Jews were murdered back Oct 7th last year. I have no problem with people dancing with the Devil, now that Israel is sending them to see Lucifer.
I do feel for the 25% that opposed the October 7th Massacre.

I do feel for the 25% that opposed the October 7th Massacre.
Nope, because when we in America end up with a soon to be terrorist attack on Queer day, you can bet the Muslims will once again be dancing in the streets. The brown turd Obammy allowed the Pulse nightclub to be shot up, now his VP is going to allow it again.

https://www.wfla.com/news/fbi-warns-terrorist-groups-may-target-pride-events-venues/
NEW YORK (WPIX) – On Monday, the FBI issued a warning about foreign terrorist organizations potentially targeting LGBTQ events and venues during Pride Month.
The feds announced there’s a heightened threat environment from foreign terrorist organizations, like ISIS, surrounding upcoming LGBTQ+ pride events.
With Pride Month about three weeks away, there is excitement in New York City.

Forum List

Back