Trump gets more bad news today

And he will keep on talking as he sees fit.
I really would like to see an arrest attempt made.
I will too. Because none of us would be ableto do this and talk about our first amendment rights. We'd been in jail.

No the secret service does not just trot along for a sleepover
Let me ask you dolts-If Trump is driving a car recklessly-would SS just allow police to take him away because they are not empowered to do otherwise?
False equivalence.

We will see
When he’s never taken away out of court will you concede?
Or will it be another “you saw it wrong” ?
Concede what? If the judge doesn’t order him jailed for contempt of court, then neither of us have been proven wrong.

No the secret service does not just trot along for a sleepover
Let me ask you dolts-If Trump is driving a car recklessly-would SS just allow police to take him away because they are not empowered to do otherwise?
Trump doesn’t know how to drive a car.

If he were driving a car, he’d be doing so illegally and as they are law enforcement, would be justified to stop him.

The Secret Service can accompany Trump to jail and “protect” him there. No sleep over. They work in shifts anyway.

Concede what? If the judge doesn’t order him jailed for contempt of court, then neither of us have been proven wrong.
Let’s take it further
If the judge declares Trump is to be taken away and that does not occur, would you consider your contention erroneous

Trump doesn’t know how to drive a car.

If he were driving a car, he’d be doing so illegally and as they are law enforcement, would be justified to stop him.

The Secret Service can accompany Trump to jail and “protect” him there. No sleep over. They work in shifts anyway.
Stop him is one thing, Do yoy feel the police would take him away because they are empowered to do so?

Let’s take it further
If the judge declares Trump is to be taken away and that does not occur, would you consider your contention erroneous
Depends on the reason he’s not taken away. If the SS prevent him from doing so, I would admit it. Would you if the situation is different?

You can carry yourself anyway you want when a gang goes after you. You will still lose.
You hurt the leader real bad first, then see what happens next. The whole idea of carrying yourself is to keep the wolves at bay. They only approach you, to recruit you. Then you're in the gang.
You get out much?

You hurt the leader real bad first, then see what happens next. The whole idea of carrying yourself is to keep the wolves at bay. They only approach you, to recruit you. Then you're in the gang.
You get out much?
I am out.

That is Incorrect
It is possible that some time in advance a coordination could be part of the process if it was legally ruled prior that he’s to be taken into custody .
There is no way on earth that Judge Biased could declare in court “that’s enough out of him ..you are under arrest and take him away”. That would not be allowed and the witch hunters already know that.
Final recourse would be Secret Service is armed including in court
If the Judges says, "A night in jail for contempt, he would be immediately removed to the bailiff offices, where previous arrangements be to his remandment center would happen." This is already planned.

If the Judges says, "A night in jail for contempt, he would be immediately removed to the bailiff offices, where previous arrangements be to his remandment center would happen." This is already planned.
That's right. No appeal. No, "Hold up, I have to play with myself in front of the cameras outside, first."

Straight to jail in the shitty suit he is standing in.

Yet that isn't going to happen. As Trump's lead in the swing states keeps growing. As Fat Alvin makes himself look dumber and dumber with every "witness" he calls. And STILL doesn't know what the underlying crime is. As you lefturds just keep lying to yourselves.

Trump deserves the thumping and bumping he is getting for scores of years of being a business and political criminal and generally an enemy of humanity.

A New York appeals court handed down a defeat to former President Donald Trump while he was in court on Tuesday. The court rejected his appeal of a gag order imposed by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump's hush money trial, according to a new court filing.

It’s NY. Perfectly expected.

Forum List

Back