Trump Makes a Very Interesting Demand of Biden Before First Debate

If he makes that demand before the debate starts, that is something they could negotiate, sure. It would make the debate last a long time though.

why are you all ok with Biden being able to make requests but not Trump? If Biden isn’t being juiced, then he has nothing to worry about.
Because its fucking silly. Its as dumb as the birth certificate bullshit you guys tried to pull.

I’ll try that on HR next random….”I’m not going to take one because it’s “silly”…. Think that’ll work?
I don’t suppose it would be worth my time to explain the agreements you sign when you are on boarded. Did Biden sign an agreement to have a drug test when he agreed to the debate? Nope.

The difference is so clear that even someone like you who has dog shit for brains can see it.

Biden should insist on a mental acuity test for Dumb Donald. Slurring his words, forgetting who he's running against. Trump looks bad and sounds worse.
While there's no doubt that mental acuity is critical for the performance of the office, I look at Trump's profound emotional/temperamental issues to be more dangerous.

Obviously the two things often cross paths.

Is he claiming that just he is above the law, or that certain positions in government, like. ..

Police have qualified immunity, and the office of the president has a certain type of immunity?

🤔
Absolutely NO immunity of any type for insurrection or election interference as they are high treason!!!

I don’t suppose it would be worth my time to explain the agreements you sign when you are on boarded. Did Biden sign an agreement to have a drug test when he agreed to the debate? Nope.
Nobody cares about your "explanations", largely because so often you lie, and make shit up out of whole cloth...

Now, the correct answer would be that there is nothing in the Constitution concerning President's undergoing drug testing, but, there are political concerns....Biden may well be the first case in history that this would even be a question....That says something right there.

I'm saying this isn't a real debate, clearly.

Whoever wins the election, wins. The public needs to be sure it is a real debate, why so many requirements, including and especially the moderators? These are the same people that leaks questions to Hillary! I mean, what in the actual F.

Wake up America this isn't a game, this is very serious, deadly serious. I am amazed that so many don't follow the risks around the globe right now.
Trump can't even participate in a "real debate"
He is too wrapped up in himself to listen and respond
That's why he staked Clinton.
That's why he continuously talks over his opponent.
and
He's incapable of telling the truth.
That's why he needs the sycophantic audience.

Live fact checking
Mic cutoffs
No audience
Make Trump actually debate or tell him to take a hike to losersville.

Love it.
MAGATS turn to twitter crapstacks cause that's all they got.

1716125984657.gif

Nobody cares about your "explanations", largely because so often you lie, and make shit up out of whole cloth...

Now, the correct answer would be that there is nothing in the Constitution concerning President's undergoing drug testing, but, there are political concerns....Biden may well be the first case in history that this would even be a question....That says something right there.
Screw you! The best president we ever had smoked weed & got a BJ. This is of no concern to us.

Given that Trump LOST both of the debates in 2020, and made a complete and utter fool of himself doing it, I would be very surprised if Trump does better this time.

He's declined markedly since 2020.
This is inarguably true.

Forum List

Back