Tucker Carlson: 1 in 5 Mail-In Ballots Last Presidential Election Were Fraudulent

Of course, they were.

How else to explain Biden getting 81 million votes. No one can possibly believe that the guy hiding in the basement got 81 million votes.

POTATUS Biden was fraudulently elected. We all know it.

Next time, one in three! All for Biden!

Which is why most countries either strictly limit mail-in voting or don't allow it at all.

In the recent Taiwan elections, Taiwanese who were eligible to vote but living elsewhere, had to fly to Taiwan to vote in person.
Biden is personally printing millions of mail in ballots!

No.

Statistical analysis shows IMPOSSIBILITIES.

You'd have to trace backwards to find the anomalies.

And we can't do that, because the fucktard leftards keep vetoing the election integrity legislation.
Every audit, every recount, every state official...confirmed Biden won; Bigly.

It is impossible to verify 81 million anonymous votes.
The only thing that can be done is statistical analysis.
Statistical Analysis shows anomalies.
voterfraud2020election2.jpg

Tucker Carlson: 1 in 5 Mail-In Ballots Last Presidential Election Were Fraudulent​

I live in a total vote by mail state. This certainly wouldn’t surprise me.

Oh Good Lord! A fox auditing the henhouse here.

The same certification apparatus has been used for decades when the GOP won the Presidencies, state wide races, Congressional races, etc...

The only candidate who lost in 2020 who is still bitching about the election (which had about 8,000 losers) is Donald Trump. Let me guess...Trump is right and everyone else was wrong, correct?

The same certification apparatus has been used for decades when the GOP won the Presidencies, state wide races, Congressional races, etc...

The only candidate who lost in 2020 who is still bitching about the election (which had about 8,000 losers) is Donald Trump. Let me guess...Trump is right and everyone else was wrong, correct?
RIGGED. The entire world knows it, no matter what BS you post on here.

Forum List

Back