Ukrainian Nazis.

In Kiev, Bandera fighters sprayed with paint monuments to World War II partisans, including a monument to the legendary commander Sidor Kovpak. But, no nazis in Ukraine!

FzxZeg3WcAA7CzU

FzxZeg1WwAA-o1r

Okay, nazi bastard, the people who fought with the german nazis were criminals. No wonder you're supporting Ukraine now, you rotten scumbag
I thought so too, but he's for everything good against everything bad. He likes children and pregnant women and twins, since the latest aid workers blow up. They are all like that in the The City upon a Hill. This particular one doesn't have a sense of humor though, among other senses, I somehow came to the conclusion, but who cares if he likes children.

Last edited:
Okay, nazi bastard, the people who fought with the german nazis were criminals. No wonder you're supporting Ukraine now, you rotten scumbag
I support Ukraine because Russia had no grounds for military action. The best you can say is your fascists attacked the so-called Uki Fascists. That's not grounds for war.

The Ukies are shoving the Russian fascists back solidly as we write here.

Ringo knows that.
Not yet penetrated one Russian defence line , which number three to five depending on exact location . The US-Ukey Nazis have thrown the kitchen sink these last few days -- desperate for any piece of good news in front of the Begging Festival in Vilnius . Kyiv must be inconsolable at being ordered not to run their ZZPP False Flag and then try and put blame on Moscow . Must be a terrible low point for Kyiv and Washington .

I'm not a native and you'd think I couldn't care less about how he talks but I loathe this jerk when I hear his nasty accent. The same goes for Borrell btw. How can there be peace on earth when as soon as they open their mouths I get a knee-jerk reaction to start a war with the countries of their origin?

The Western Media have been lying for 9 years about Ukraine, those Kiev Nazis have been shelling Donetsk since 2014 killing thousands of civilians, not to mention the Nazi thugs like Azov Kraken and othes who were given a green light to murder rape and torture in Donbass, i would ask one question, why have the MSM in 9 years never sent a reporter to Donetsk? simple answer they would have to report the truth, many of the public in the West give their opinion on Ukraine but most of it is based on wilful ignorance based on the last BBC or SKY news broadcast.

The government has been putting down Donetsk terrorists who were and are raping and torturing the civilians.

Some western reporters, if not many, have gone to Donetsk, where it can be dangerous for them.

Nonsense, the people in Donbass refused to accept the Government being overthrown in a Coup, so they were attacked in what porky Porochenko called a ATO, that's just a fact.
Internation law and community accepted the 1991 accords. That's the end of it. Any Russophiles can move East if they wish, as long as they have paid their taxes and have not broken the law.

Forum List

Back