Uner $3,00 a gallon in Texas just in time for the midterms.

That's some funny shit.
1. You could have possibly violated your states election laws.
2. Just because you may have made a mark for a weaker candidate your vote went to a Biden win you fucking idiot.

1. No law against taking a picture of my mail in ballot before I mail it in.

2. Just like the 2.3 million people that voted for Trump in my state, since all of the states EC votes went to Biden.

2. Just like the 2.3 million people that voted for Trump in my state, since all of the states EC votes went to Biden.
How many times did you vote?

It's either 15 or 18 states that makes it illegal to take a ballot selfie. They don't specify mail in or otherwise. Just ballot

Dumbass your mailing ballot was your vote you should not be voting tomorrow

I mailed my ballot in 2020, not this year. I moved in early Oct and it was too late to get records updated for me to be able to vote by mail so I will be voting in person tomorrow. And then hopefully never do that again and always vote by mail.

I mailed my ballot in 2020, not this year. I moved in early Oct and it was too late to get records updated for me to be able to vote by mail so I will be voting in person tomorrow. And then hopefully never do that again and always vote by mail.
So have you checked your states laws on ballot selfies?

Shareholders are consumers. Oil companies are no different from any other business. You drive up overhead, you drive up cost to the consumer.
Democrat voters are not only retarded baboons, they are dishonest, too.
How does increasing taxes drive up overhead? MORON. I mean you might could really push the definition of "overhead" and call taxes part of it. But taxes are paid on PROFIT, you got to have a profit before you even have to worry about income., or the corporate, tax.

And I don't know how many times I have to say this. Overhead does not have an impact on price. I mean first of all, show me how the demand curve shifts because cost go up? And I know that, in and of itself, is over your head. I mean you will buy a widget if it costs X dollars. But if it cost X + A dollars, you won't buy it. The owner's liability insurance goes up. Now he charges X + A, you know, cause his overhead went up. Do you give a shit? Demand stays the same, at a higher price point, that is a "shift" in the demand curve. Instead, demand declines because the price went up.

What about home loans. Hell, the FED increased the discount rate, the cost to banks went up. How come demand is lower for mortgages now and not the same? Why did the demand curve for mortgages not "shift"?

The reality is a company charges, and I quote a former VP of Procter and Gamble here, "Whatever the hell they can get". PERIOD. Hell, take turkeys this Thanksgiving. Cost, approaching three bucks a pound. It first appeared that grocers were going to peg them at $1.99, a far cry from the 99 cent Butterballs from last year. But still a loss. But now some yahoos are coming out with $1.79 and retailers are moving to match that. An even bigger loss.

But maybe the dumbest thing you said here is, "shareholders are consumers too". Big whoopdeshit. I mean you think my inlaws shed a tear when gas prices go up? They own more than a dozen oil wells, fracking, in Texas. When gas prices go up so does their royalty checks. The point is, when companies cannot pass on the effect of higher taxes, shareholders and owners bear the brunt, not the consumer. And Trump's corporate tax cut demonstrated that eloquently. Show me one company, one single company, that cut their price because of the corporate tax cut.

Last edited:
So have you checked your states laws on ballot selfies?

Yep. Sure did. It is a law on the books that has never been prosecuted once.

If you would like to turn me for showing my ballot 2 years after the fact, feel free, then I can take it to court and get the law thrown out like the one in NH.

If you would like to turn me for showing my ballot 2 years after the fact, feel free, then I can take it to court and get the law thrown out like the one in NH.
Trade addresses with him by PM. He can turn you in and you can construct some sweet looking junk mail with return receipt requested as you send it to him. If he doesn't sign for it, you can use that as proof that he is not living where he is registered, challenge his vote, and have it purged. Republicans in NC do it all the time, time we started fighting back.

I'm turning this information into the proper authorities usmb will be contacted to get your information

How does increasing taxes drive up overhead? MORON. I mean you might could really push the definition of "overhead" and call taxes part of it. But taxes are paid on PROFIT, you got to have a profit before you even have to worry about income., or the corporate, tax.

And I don't know how many times I have to say this. Overhead does not have an impact on price. I mean first of all, show me how the demand curve shifts because cost go up? And I know that, in and of itself, is over your head. I mean you will buy a widget if it costs X dollars. But if it cost X + A dollars, you won't buy it. The owner's liability insurance goes up. Now he charges X + A, you know, cause his overhead went up. Do you give a shit? Demand stays the same, at a higher price point, that is a "shift" in the demand curve. Instead, demand declines because the price went up.

What about home loans. Hell, the FED increased the discount rate, the cost to banks went up. How come demand is lower for mortgages now and not the same? Why did the demand curve for mortgages not "shift"?

The reality is a company charges, and I quote a former VP of Procter and Gamble here, "Whatever the hell they can get". PERIOD. Hell, take turkeys this Thanksgiving. Cost, approaching three bucks a pound. It first appeared that grocers were going to peg them at $1.99, a far cry from the 99 cent Butterballs from last year. But still a loss. But now some yahoos are coming out with $1.79 and retailers are moving to match that. An even bigger loss.

But maybe the dumbest thing you said here is, "shareholders are consumers too". Big whoopdeshit. I mean you think my inlaws shed a tear when gas prices go up? They own more than a dozen oil wells, fracking, in Texas. When gas prices go up so does their royalty checks. The point is, when companies cannot pass on the effect of higher taxes, shareholders and owners bear the brunt, not the consumer. And Trump's corporate tax cut demonstrated that eloquently. Show me one company, one single company, that cut their price because of the corporate tax cut.
Tax increases get passed on to the customer. Taxes are overhead. Businesses don’t succeed by losing money.
Somebody dropped you on your head.

Did you really just claim that overhead does not have an impact on price? Really? That might be the dumbest thing posted on this board in a long time!

Forum List

Back