US Laughingstock: 13 House Races STILL not Counted a Full 7 Days After Election, NO Other Country Does This

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
n15.PNG

Searching around the Internet, I have not found even a craphole country which didn't know all it's results in a couple of days at most.

The argument against hand counting ballots was that it is too cumbersome and would take too long.

Oh but don't say the "C"(cheating) word. That makes you an election denier.

View attachment 726385

Searching around the Internet, I have not found even a craphole country which didn't know all it's results in a couple of days at most.

The argument against hand counting ballots was that it is too cumbersome and would take too long.

yeh, and how come I don't recall having this problem in years past?

and it is always happening in states that have Dims in charge of elections!

By the way, shouldn't someone from both parties oversee the election process? I don't know.. maybe that happens in most or even all states. But here's what I know w/ certainty:

There are nefarious things going on

and worse, the news people don't always want to tell us about it. That's why I am going to go back to watching mostly Newsmax and OANN. They did do stories on the Steal

By the way, shouldn't someone from both parties oversee the election process? I don't know.. maybe that happens in most or even all states. But here's what I know w/ certainty:

There are nefarious things going on

and worse, the news people don't always want to tell us about it. That's why I am going to go back to watching mostly Newsmax and OANN. They did do stories on the Steal

And all congressional districts are the same size by law. They all have the same machines more or less, either Dominion or ES&S. Something is going on.

View attachment 726385

We have to "fix" what the stupid voters did for their own good of course

However, it does look like the Republicans will win the House, so it's all good. :)

There's no better way to defang the violence that could come out of the undesirable results/

Kari's loss was held back for 6 days as a glaring example!

And now we can all talk about Kari's futile recount effort for possibly months!

Meanwhile the G 20 is branching out from the Green scam as they are floating ideas for a worldwide digital health certificate for each one of us. You gotta love slavery. Old Joe.

Meanwhile the G 20 is branching out from the Green scam as they are floating ideas for a worldwide digital health certificate for each one of us. You gotta love slavery. Old Joe.
It would have to be done by treaty and in the U.S., the President can only ratify a treaty after getting the “advice and consent” of two thirds of the Senate.....So there's that.

Because Republicans only started lying about it recently.

No, it's not. That's just another Republican lie. Notice the pattern?

All of the states count slow. It's just that if an election isn't close, the race is called early, and nobody cares that the full count takes a long time.

Republican laws that deliberately make the process slower don't help, of course.

That's why I am going to go back to watching mostly Newsmax and OANN. They did do stories on the Steal
So you're so very proud of only looking at sources that tell you what you want to believe. You're publicly announcing your brainwashing.

View attachment 726385

Fucking American Idol can count over 70 MILLION votes in a matter of minutes.

District 9 in CA has only counted 36% of the votes, and they are not even at 80,000 total votes counted.

THE ELECTION WAS A FUCKING WEEK AGO.

WTF?

Laughs in Floridian.

22 million people and we had over 90% of the results in an hour after the polls closed.

Of course we don't allow the Democrat filth to steal elections so there was no need to stop or slow down the counting so the Democrat could go and create fraudulent ballots.

View attachment 726385

This is a seriously low point in American history as far as voting integrity and efficiency goes. :(

It's never been this messed up before.

Florida election went fine, it should be the standard across the country.

Last edited:
Laughs in Floridian.

22 million people and we had over 90% of the results in an hour after the polls closed.

Of course we don't allow the Democrat filth to steal elections so there was no need to stop or slow down the counting so the Democrat could go and create fraudulent ballots.

This is a big reason I do not want DeSantis to run for President.

I am a Native Floridian and I want him to be my governor for 4 more years.

When his term limit is done, he can do something else…but I want him to be governor until the 2026 election.

Forum List

Back