US Laughingstock: 13 House Races STILL not Counted a Full 7 Days After Election, NO Other Country Does This

This is a big reason I do not want DeSantis to run for President.

I am a Native Floridian and I want him to be my governor for 4 more years.

When his term limit is done, he can do something else…but I want him to be governor until the 2026 election.
I agree.

The Democrat filth will steal a national election in 2024 just like they did in 2020. It is much better to have DeSantis keeping Florida free.

View attachment 726385

Searching around the Internet, I have not found even a craphole country which didn't know all it's results in a couple of days at most.

The argument against hand counting ballots was that it is too cumbersome and would take too long.

Oh but don't say the "C"(cheating) word. That makes you an election denier.
It takes a week or so to manufacture a Steal. The Democrats were successful for the most part in stealing elections in PA, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, California and Nevada, but they have not given up on trying to steal control of The House from The GOP. This thing will go on as long as it takes to accomplish that unless some Civil Rights Election Law Attorney Types put a stop to it.

I agree.

The Democrat filth will steal a national election in 2024 just like they did in 2020. It is much better to have DeSantis keeping Florida free.

I am in the Tampa area. Florida is awesome!

I mean…..it sucks down here, nothing but Hurricanes, Alligators, and MAGA….NO ONE COME DOWN HERE EVER FOR ANY REASON. ;)

View attachment 726385

Searching around the Internet, I have not found even a craphole country which didn't know all it's results in a couple of days at most.

The argument against hand counting ballots was that it is too cumbersome and would take too long.

Oh but don't say the "C"(cheating) word. That makes you an election denier.
It's ridiculous. If mail in balloting is going to be a thing then they must be mailed one week or more before election day and not one vote will be counted that arrives after election day. If you are worried about your vote not counting then vote in person.

I am in the Tampa area. Florida is awesome!

I mean…..it sucks down here, nothing but Hurricanes, Alligators, and MAGA….NO ONE COME DOWN HERE EVER FOR ANY REASON. ;)
These shitheads from "upnorth" would be triggered by all of our non woke freedom so it is best they just stay where they are.

Any one considering both the population of the area being counted And the inference of those not believing the count and checking and rechecking looking for anything negative they can find?

13 House Races STILL not Counted a Full 7 Days After Election​

That's a damn lie.

Every LEGAL ballot was counted on election night or the next day. The next 6 days were spent creating ballots

13 House Races STILL not Counted a Full 7 Days After Election​

That's a damn lie.

Every LEGAL ballot was counted on election night or the next day. The next 6 days were spent creating ballots
Once they announced the counting was slowed down we all knew the fix was in.

Just like in the 2020 election when Trump was ahead in the Democrat controlled districts and they stopped counting but resumed hours later with enough magical ballots to put Potatohead in the lead.

Forum List

Back