Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

The shotgun looks like Turk knock off of the Kel-Tec KG-7.....She could have at least used a US-Made weapon.

Still better than the typical dem who strives to take them all away.

kel_tec_ks7-white_right.jpg
You want to live in a society where weapons like this are necessary for survival. Sane people dont want that.

I’m perfectly fine with her whole campaign. I find it really brave to post on social media that she’s not afraid of Hamas from half way across the world in the international hot bed of Missouri. Fucking stone cold courage.
I don't think she's afraid of anything.

I’m perfectly fine with her whole campaign. I find it really brave to post on social media that she’s not afraid of Hamas from half way across the world in the international hot bed of Missouri. Fucking stone cold courage.
A couple questions on courage.

Do you live in a predominately red area or blue area?

we already live in that world you stupid fuck,,

in fact isnt it you guys that are supplying the Ukrainians with much worse weapons to maintain their survival??
No you think you do, you sick fuck. Every other first world country does better than the US in controlling gun violence. You want to live in a society where you think you need a weapon like this.

Are you comparing the US to a country currently being attacked?

Hate to break it to you...but responding to threats with promises ain't bigotry.

It's a classic "don't start nothin', won't be nothin'." situation.

I'm 100% in favor of letting folks who threaten know that not only are you not backing down...but you have zero fear of their threats.

Bring it on, Bitches. We got somethin' special for ya.

She is a bigot who uses her hate of Hamas a stunt in political ad where is she waving her gun and in doing is encouraging violence against Muslims. ReNaziKlans love waving their firearms around in political ads. Vids of shit stupid MAGA shooting targets as bad if not worse.

Our nation was founded the Freedom of Religion. Encouraging violence against one particular religion is wrong. She is fucking bigot.

Another MTG Know Nothing waiting in the wings to create chaos and not to govern. Of course her fellow Know Nothings will vote for her. From what I hear, lots of those types in Missouri.

No you think you do, you sick fuck. Every other first world country does better than the US in controlling gun violence. You want to live in a society where you think you need a weapon like this.

Are you comparing the US to a country currently being attacked?
what I want is irrelevant,, as long as progressives are allowed to exist all lives are in danger and why you want to disarms us,,

not sure if youve noticed but america is already under attack from both the inside and the outside,,

That is why Hamas is afraid to go to Missouri

Forum List

Back