What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

Idiot ^^^ still thinks ALL immigrants are illegal and ALL immigrants are from Mexico. Yes, he's THAT stupid.
So based on that wrong assumption you accuse MAGAs of racism?

Thats complete nonsense

For decades the majority of illegal aliens crossing the border from mexico were mexicans

Law and oder conservatives are not responsible for that

Its just the way it is

now thanks to liberal open border policy the flood of illegal aliens is international

But they are still mostly coming through mexico to get here

It is you, rightwinger and John Edgar Slow Horses telling us that “businesses” are the parasites on welfare and not ShaQuita and Guadalupe who run their baby factories and smoke weed all day.
I’m pretty sure it is you who needs to pull their head from their ass.
You are triggered. Show us where right-winger and I said any such thing. However, business does love subsidies from the government. So do you.,

It is you, rightwinger and John Edgar Slow Horses telling us that “businesses”
Nope. That's how your idiot fucking mind interprets it. What I'm saying is that welfare subsidizes the poor, which in turn subsidizes businesses who employ the poor. That's why so many of these businesses support welfare. It benefits them.

That's why we need to quit playing the welfare game. It maintains an underclass and institutionalizes dependency. It undermines society. It's yet another government policy that pursues the specific welfare of different factions and interest groups at the expense of the general welfare of the nation.

For decades the majority of illegal aliens crossing the border from mexico were mexicans

That's not what chickenshit LOSER said. He has repeatedly claimed that ALL immigrants are illegal and ALL immigrants are Mexican. And of course he is scared to death of anyone who is "non white." That is the fucking pathetic LOSER you are trying to defend.

Has anyone even addressed the meaning of the word "general?"
How can giving an individual money to live, fall under the term "general?"
Is that another word you pinko assholes are trying to rape?
I did:
Provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare.
Words have meanings, and "provide" is not a synonym of "promote".
Also, "general" is not a synonym of "individual".

That's not what chickenshit LOSER said. He has repeatedly claimed that ALL immigrants are illegal and ALL immigrants are Mexican. And of course he is scared to death of anyone who is "non white." That is the fucking pathetic LOSER you are trying to defend.
The vast majority of Mexican immigrants are here illegally and or on stolen citizenships with illegal lineage.…either way they are present without the peoples consent.
Like all good real Americans with standards and expectations I’m “scared to death” of America becoming a Los Angeles like brown shithole.
If you didn’t hate America you’d feel the same way.
Why can’t you point us to a brown community, city, state or nation that we should want to model America after?

The real problem with the general welfare clause starts when we accept the conceit that it amounts to an implied, general power to spend money. The clause supports and limits the power to tax, not a presumed power to spend. It's a subtle distinction, but it's the exploit liberals have used since the beginning to expand the power of the federal government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back