Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Forgive EV loans, bailout the car manufacturers and loans from banks, subsidize battery replacements, sneak charging stations and utility upgrade in must pass Israel bill, get the media to skew real numbers, it can go on forever.

Forgive EV loans, bailout the car manufacturers and loans from banks, subsidize battery replacements, sneak charging stations and utility upgrade in must pass Israel bill, get the media to skew real numbers, it can go on forever.
Still no post on EV sales numbers…

It's amazing how invest some of you guys are in the failure of a business.
If they have to use my tax money to provide jobs for filthy UAW workers then they need to go out of business.

Subsidized EVs is nothing more than a welfare program for the UAW.

L-I EVs are simply bad technology and will fail on their own.

Just like many EV owners my son regrets buying his Tesla three years ago. He didn't buy it because he is an Environmental Wacko. He bought it because he thought it would be a good investment. He was wrong. His Tesla has depreciated significantly more than a comparably priced ICE vehicle would have. Not only are people not buying new EVs but the market in used ones has really declined recently as more and more people are finding out they are shitty technology.

If they have to use my tax money to provide jobs for filthy UAW workers then they need to go out of business.

Subsidized EVs is nothing more than a welfare program for the UAW.

L-I EVs are simply bad technology and will fail on their own.

Just like many EV owners my son regrets buying his Tesla three years ago. He didn't buy it because he is an Environmental Wacko. He bought it because he thought it would be a good investment. He was wrong. His Tesla has depreciated significantly more than a comparably priced ICE vehicle would have. Not only are people not buying new EVs but the market in used ones has really declined recently as more and more people are finding out they are shitty technology.
Post the EV sales numbers fuckup.

Also the government providing subsidies is an effort to incentivize people to more to better technology.

Our government does this all the time. So you can stop being the stinky fart in the nursing home.

Post the EV sales numbers fuckup.

Also the government providing subsidies is an effort to incentivize people to more to better technology.

Our government does this all the time. So you can stop being the stinky fart in the nursing home.
The filthy ass UAW is one of the biggest contributors to the Democrat turds.

The Big Three are failing so the government comes in and gives them our taxpayer's money to build stupid EV vehicles nobody wants just to keep the UAW workers employed.

L-I is shitty technology for vehicles and if it was viable then the government would not have to subsidize it.

I am against all government subsidizes for anything but you Moon Bats love government money going to your stupid special interests, like for Environmental Wacko projects that never produce anything of value. No wonder we are $33 trillion in debt.

The filthy ass UAW is one of the biggest contributors to the Democrat turds.

The Big Three are failing so the government comes in and gives them our taxpayer's money to build stupid EV vehicles nobody wants just to keep the UAW workers employed.

L-I is shitty technology for vehicles and if it was viable then the government would not have to subsidize it.

I am against all government subsidizes for anything but you Moon Bats love government money going to your stupid special interests, like for Environmental Wacko projects that never produce anything of value. No wonder we are $33 trillion in debt.
Dude, get the spittle off your chin before you type

A little extra communion wine this morning?
No. I'm tired of idiots who watched too many Saturday morning cartoons as kids and have been brainwashed into thinking man is bad and the world should be a utopia.

Once the "niche" EV market has been filled, sales will continue to grind to a halt. Which car manufacturers will die first in your opinion?

I’m not sure why you call it a niche market. Yesterday I went to a local store. In the shopping center is a Dairy Queen. For a couple weeks now some Construction has been going on. Yesterday I saw what they were putting in. A half dozen Tesla charging stations.

The local outlet mall has several charging points that I see in use fairly frequently.

The problem for you is that most people do not find electric cars offensive. I know some do. But most do not.

Hyundai is building a factory near me to build EV’s. Kia already has a factory in the state making gasoline powered cars. That is something made me laugh more than you would think. Ford shut down the factory making the Taurus in Georgia, but Kia and now Hyundai are seeing opportunities here.

EV market share continues to rise. And that is a trend that is likely to continue.

Tesla gets my vote, as they have continued problems and really don't give a rats ass about their customers as soon as those suckers drive off the lot...

China forced a recall, while America and Europe refuse to do so.

Never mind the battery issues, as the car is structurally unsound.
Suspension failure on brand new vehicles and blaming customers is a sure way to lose future business.

Engineering by committee always fails.

Once the "niche" EV market has been filled, sales will continue to grind to a halt. Which car manufacturers will die first in your opinion?
EVs won't fail, they will eventually capture the majority of the market, relegating gas to niche markets only. In India, the worlds most populous nation, they are mandating some (mostly in cities) new vehicles be EV. Smog is the short-term issue, GW the long-term one. Any car maker that wants to compete globally will need to offer EVs.

No. I'm tired of idiots who watched too many Saturday morning cartoons as kids and have been brainwashed into thinking man is bad and the world should be a utopia.
WTF fuckup

It's amazing how invest some of you guys are in the failure of a business.

Yeah, you idiots pushing EV's sure do love failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Tesla (but not because of the Libstain reason of hating Musk now).

in 2012 or so Tesla was a new gimmick $100K luxury car loved by Silicon Valley for its technical expertise. Silicon Valley could afford it. Tesla became the rage For every manager level to CEO type to curious design engineers. I lived it. Free charging out front of big companies, while you worked.

Then Tesla tried to crack the $30K market little cars. JoeSixpack don’t want it. Mom don’t want it. What now?

Forum List

Back