Zone1 White Affirmative action is most prominent

Maga12

May 3, 2024
All this talk about DEI, crt, etc., etc., but they forget about th most prominent one: White affirmative action. It's nice that you can point to a few corporations and universities that love black people so much, but what is the actual data? From what I see, all the virtue signaling they do is just that. When you actually dig into it, whites are the ones who are given affirmative action and equity. This study showed that whites got up to 50% more resume responses than black.......WITH THE SAME RESUME. Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal? A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination

A more recent study showed that even Asians were being discriminated against in non STEM fields, in favor of whites, at near equal rates as Black Americans. So much for the model minority myth. Active link to commercial resume service deleted. White 6

In my years observing and debating these race topics, I can't think of a single piece of empirical evidence that DIDN'T favor white people. The closest was a guy who cited a study showing how POC aren't discriminated against......if they change their names to white ones lol.

All the data is out there, most whites just want to protect white privilege and power. As African Americans, we must raise our collective IQ, demographics, social capital, and weaponize it in the same way our enemies do.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
All this talk about DEI, crt, etc., etc., but they forget about th most prominent one: White affirmative action. It's nice that you can point to a few corporations and universities that love black people so much, but what is the actual data? From what I see, all the virtue signaling they do is just that. When you actually dig into it, whites are the ones who are given affirmative action and equity. This study showed that whites got up to 50% more resume responses than black.......WITH THE SAME RESUME. Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal? A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination

A more recent study showed that even Asians were being discriminated against in non STEM fields, in favor of whites, at near equal rates as Black Americans. So much for the model minority myth. Active link to commercial resume service deleted. White 6

In my years observing and debating these race topics, I can't think of a single piece of empirical evidence that DIDN'T favor white people. The closest was a guy who cited a study showing how POC aren't discriminated against......if they change their names to white ones lol.

All the data is out there, most whites just want to protect white privilege and power. As African Americans, we must raise our collective IQ, demographics, social capital, and weaponize it in the same way our enemies do.
Try not using the IQ argument here with these racists. Other than that you are competely right.

Try not using the IQ argument here with these racists. Other than that you are competely right.
I'm a black man and i am an IQ determinist. I agree that white people can't be trusted with it, or expected to argue in good faith, or even that it should be discussed and disseminated publicly. It's just a tool we can use to empower ourselves.

While that seems tragic, it's funny as hell.

What the fuck are Black people thinking of with their stupid, made-up, faux Afro-centric names? And the ridiculous hair styles, male and female?

If you are concerned, go by your initials.

While that seems tragic, it's funny as hell.

What the fuck are Black people thinking of with their stupid, made-up, faux Afro-centric names? And the ridiculous hair styles, male and female?

If you are concerned, go by your initials.

Given the fact that it was whites who robbed us of our actual names during what was called the seasoning process, you might want to just STHU.

I'm a black man and i am an IQ determinist. I agree that white people can't be trusted with it, or expected to argue in good faith, or even that it should be discussed and disseminated publicly. It's just a tool we can use to empower ourselves.
You are 100 percent right about how whites have everything they do becauise of Affirmative Action for whites. And you are also right in the fact that we must use every tool at our disposal to equalize this situation.

You are 100 percent right about how whites have everything they do becauise of Affirmative Action for whites. And you are also right in the fact that we must use every tool at our disposal to equalize this situation.
By any means, 12 gauge stuffed in my denim jeans. Huff

Blacks don't act like we live in a system of non black supremacy. We spit on our ancestors grave with our inaction. Because When you play the Ni***r, expect Ni***r like outcomes. My ancestors didn't die so we could ni***r around and laze about. You don't want me in power lol. I'd be the black Mao Zedong. Gulag for you, brotha. I believe in eugenics, too.

Why would anyone (regardless of their color) want to hire some liberal cry baby BLM activist who is going to accuse you of racism the first chance they get?

This isn’t even about race. It’s about employers not wanting to hire woke liberal fruitcakes who are going to be a headache. Black people have aligned themselves with the political left. Simple as that.

By any means, 12 gauge stuffed in my denim jeans. Huff

Blacks don't act like we live in a system of non black supremacy. We spit on our ancestors grave with our inaction. Because When you play the Ni***r, expect Ni***r like outcomes. My ancestors didn't die so we could ni***r around and laze about. You don't want me in power lol. I'd be the black Mao Zedong. Gulag for you, brotha. I believe in eugenics, too.
Eugenics is fake news. But I think that after watching blacks leaders getting murdered for standing up. we got a little scared. But what white racists need to understand is that we are not going to go back. We are not alone in this regard.

You're going to fix that by voting for a rich white guy who said he doesn't want his kids in the same room as you. Sounds like a great plan!

lol

Eugenics is fake news. But I think that after watching blacks leaders getting murdered for standing up. we got a little scared. But what white racists need to understand is that we are not going to go back. We are not alone in this regard.
Yes, like most things white people touch, it gets soiled. But we cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater. If we look breeding animals, can we really say eugenics has no credence? The first thing they're going to tell you when finding a purebreed as a companion, is to find the mother and father. If they are aggressive, have poor genetics, you shouldn't get the puppies because it is likely they will pass these genes on. It is only with humans that this logic, somehow goes out of the window. Meh, It's for good resons, because these racist saltines, but, again, we can use it to uplift our race. If you look at the dating market in general, it is just one big eugenics programs that people have slightly more choice and freedom in lol. Women pick men based on how tall they are, IQ/intelligence, socal skills and a whole litany of other attributes. The problem with our community is that the low IQ pookie and ray ray ray are being able to pass on their genes, not the high IQ nigroes.

white people can't be trusted with it, or expected to argue in good faith
Talk about acting in good faith. There is no such thing as “white affirmative action”. There are no systemic policies in place to advance white people like there are to advance minorities.

Does IM2 still think “MAGA12” is acting in good faith? …..democrat voters…..lol

Yes, like most things white people touch, it gets soiled. But we cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater. If w
Blacks were soiled long before the white man ever found them. they were slaves for time immemorial because of their backwardness and low IQ. Whites were the first to ever give them a chance, and it's not working well.

Blacks were soiled long before the white man ever found them. they were slaves for time immemorial because of their backwardness and low IQ. Whites were the first to ever give them a chance, and it's not working well.
The word slave literally comes from the word "slav" a hahahah. Whites were born slaves.

Talk about acting in good faith. There is no such thing as “white affirmative action”. There are no systemic policies in place to advance white people like there are to advance minorities.
Low IQ. Privilege isn't contingent on overt policy. I mean, the results speak for themselves, that's why you have white affirmative action still. But DEI and those things are actually evidence of white affirmative action. You have white affirmative action and white privilege, only then are these DEI policies enacted. You still have yet to show me the efficacy of this virtue signaling. If a white man is controlling it, 9/10 it's corrupt. I'd much rather dominate and conquer white and non blacks, then you don't have to worry about being at the whim of their charity.

Low IQ. Privilege isn't contingent on overt policy. I mean, the results speak for themselves, that's why you have white affirmative action still. But DEI and those things are actually evidence of white affirmative action. You have white affirmative action and white privilege, only then are these DEI policies enacted. You still have yet to show me the efficacy of this virtue signaling. If a white man is controlling it, 9/10 it's corrupt. I'd much rather dominate and conquer white and non blacks, then you don't have to worry about being at the whim of their charity.
You are just making the assumption that a disparity is due to discrimination. If that is your thesis, my high IQ friend, then the burden of proof is on you.

The word slave literally comes from the word "slav" a hahahah. Whites were born slaves.
The word comes from the Greek word "sklavos", not from "Slav" which was used by the Byzantines to describe the white people who were dominated by other whites.

Blacks were turned into slaves by those who encountered them long before European whites. Even today it is so even by Arabs who are marginally superior to the most backward people on earth.

Forum List

Back