Zone1 White Affirmative action is most prominent

You are just making the assumption that a disparity is due to discrimination. If that is your thesis, my high IQ friend, then the burden of proof is on you.
I'm not assuming anything. I see disparity, I research the disparity, and I invariably find racism( in my Ibram X Kendi Voice). The study I cited you about discrimination against Asians is enough. The burden of proof in on white people to prove they stopped doing the things they've always done for the last 500 years(and then some). To your point, I know firsthand what that discrimination is real. I discriminate against white in my own business handlings. If I go on their social media and see maga hats, or any American flags, that's an instant no. So, you're right in a sense, racist white employers will discriminate against blacks who won't submit and acquiesce to racism. I just, like, want to dominate white people, you know? Not be apart of their system or buddy buddy. White validation means absolutely nothing to me. I see myself as "racially" superior to most whites I meet. I see them no differently than you see homeless people.

I'm not assuming anything. I see disparity, I research the disparity, and I invariably find racism( in my Ibram X Kendi Voice). The study I cited you about discrimination against Asians is enough. The burden of proof in on white people to prove they stopped doing the things they've always done for the last 500 years(and then some). To your point, I know firsthand what that discrimination is real. I discriminate against white in my own business handlings. If I go on their social media and see maga hats, or any American flags, that's an instant no. So, you're right in a sense, racist white employers will discriminate against blacks who won't submit and acquiesce to racism. I just, like, want to dominate white people, you know? Not be apart of their system or buddy buddy. White validation means absolutely nothing to me. I see myself as "racially" superior to most whites I meet. I see them no differently than you see homeless people.
You need to get over blaming others for the failure of blacks globally. The truth lies elsewhere. You cannot be failures for millennia as the fault of others.

Genetics is a bitch and gives no quarter to political correctness, idealism and self-righteousness.

You need to get over blaming others for the failure of blacks globally. The truth lies elsewhere. You cannot be failures for millennia as the fault of others.

Genetics is a bitch and gives no quarter to political correctness, idealism and self-righteousness.
Whites were slaves. Whites lived in caves. Whites had a higher crime rate than modern south american S-hole countries known for how violent they are right now. You aint tellin' me sh*$ lol. I'm superior to you in every single way.

Forum List

Back