Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?

Who will break the news to the GOP that they have been on the wrong side of history for too long?

• Liz Cheney

• Susan Collins

• Larry Hogan

• Roger Marshall

• Joni Ernst

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Muddying the water isn't helpful. ;)
That is the thing in a nutshell.

Republicans want to use the power of government to enforce their religious views on all women.

But please clarify things by telling us how a 6 week old fetus is actually a live baby.

1715628825167.gif

The story they ran…was political…
Doesn't change the fact that MAGTS are incapable of seeing anything except through their political prism.

Hell. you hate the Chiefs because Travis Kelce supported Biden 3.5 years ago.

That's you hating football and music because of your ridiculous politics.

1715628946134.gif

The political problem would go away, but the problem of abortion and unwanted pregnancies wouldn't.

The decline in crime during the period in question (the Covid period) was likely due to behavioral changes by everyone, especially would-be victims.
Interesting comment in your audio post about someone being mugged on the way home from a tavern. If the tavern was closed due to Covid no one is going to get mugged on the way home.
The political problem is the problem.
A woman seeking an abortion in New Jersey doesn't have a problem.
The same women in ND could well die, or go to prison.

Why
Because you people want to use the power of government to force your religion on all women.

AND

Crime is down since 2021...
So why do you and your cronies keep lying about it?

Better question, is there anything about which you will not lie?

1715629521560.png

I gotta vote "other".

It's us, the American voter, who's gonna tell them they've totally jumped the shark.
Well, that's the thing. History is written as it goes. If the Dems can't beat Trump then history will show that's the choice America made and that he was on the "right side" of it.

These last eight years have been pretty fuckin' instructive. Maybe America just isn't what many of us across the political spectrum thought. Those misguided, mal-informed, manipulated goobers giving those absolutely stupid answers to comedians' interviews at Trump rallies? Evidently there's a lot more of that than we knew.

Why
Because you people want to use the power of government to force your religion on all women.

AND

Better question, is there anything about which you will not lie?

View attachment 946415

Why
I'm on record saying that the GOP should wash its hands of the abortion issue entirely. Trying to get women to be responsible in this regard is like trying to herd cats. ;)
I'm the only one (on planet earth) who has given the actual reason why crime is down. See post #140

Last edited:
I'm on record saying that the GOP should wash its hands of the abortion issue entirely.

I'm the only one who has given the actual reason why crime is down. See post #140
reason?

The reason is unemployment is down, wages are up.

Whatever fantasies your MAGA addled mind may create those are ALWAYS the reason for decreases in crime.

the real question is why you MAGATs insist on lying about it over and over and over and over...ad infinitum.

reason?

Whatever fantasies your MAGA addled mind may create those are ALWAYS the reason for decreases in crime.

the real question is why you MAGATs insist on lying about it over and over and over and over...ad infinitum.
Are you saying that employment and wages were up during the period in question?

The real question regarding crime, whether up or down, is why liberals don't take it seriously. A twenty percent reduction in crime still leaves the eighty percent to deal with.

Last edited:
reason?

Crime is "down" because the authorities are no longer recording it.

2012 was lost by the milquetoast Mitt Romney, who never defended himself once against Obama and his minions.

Sleepy Joe campaigned to the blacks and told them Romney was going to put them back in chains and bring back slavery.

2008 was lost by the even more pathetic Loser McCain- whose long term strategery of kissing lib behind bit him in the ass. Said nothing as Obama's minions called him a racist and nazi.

And with both of them, the Dems used them as foils to go after the Republican base and anyone to the right of them.

Doesn't change the fact that MAGTS are incapable of seeing anything except through their political prism.

Hell. you hate the Chiefs because Travis Kelce supported Biden 3.5 years ago.

That's you hating football and music because of your ridiculous politics.

View attachment 946408

Just like dems look at everything through politics.

And..huh? The chiefs? Like..did you just pull that out of thin air? lol, talk about making up a stat to fit your narrative.

What makes anyone think they'd listen?

March 19, 2003 We said "We lost."
referring to Iraq.
they didn't listen, called us raghead terrorist sympathizers.

When the homeland Security Act passed in 2002
We said "We've surrendered our freedoms to fear. The terrorists won"
They said we were terrorists.

2015 We warned them about Trump
2020 We warned them about ignoring medical protocols
2021 we warned them about going to DC on 1/6...

The stupid don't listen and they don't learn.

Depends on who “they” are.

If you remember 10 years ago, there was this thing called the TEA party. Most members of the TEA party don’t know that “TEA” was an acronym for “Taxed Enough Already”. Just as an aside, it was informs the “just win baby” posture that the blob supporters have now. I was reminded today that in 2020, the GOP national convention--that thing that is televised every four years--didn’t adopt a party platform. Why? Because they had just adopted the posture of what ever the blob says...that is what we think.

So the precedent is above. IF you don’t win, you don’t have standing. Even on this board, you see cracks in the blob support starting to materialize. On the message board, the cracks are not explored because, well, it’s more important for them to trash the other side than explore their differences (for now).

“They” in my mind is the 2028 nominee’s priorities. If they go with a moderate, the family values, business first, blah blah blah will carry the day. That will rebuke trumpism. They may go with a jingoistic blowhard in 28. It will be more of an embrace but it’s hard to imagine they will go back to that well again.

I’ve been wrong before though. LOL.

I’m sure one of the neanderthals will capitalize on my saying that.

Are you saying that employment and wages were up during the period in question?

The real question regarding crime, whether up or down, is why liberals don't take it seriously. A twenty percent reduction in crime still leaves the eighty percent to deal with.
Liberals don't take crime seriously?

Another MAGAT myth used to whine and deflect from the absolute fact that:

When Obama took office, crime dropped
When Biden took office crime dropped.

BUT
When Trump and Bush were in office the real causes of crime were aggravated and ignored.

1715689010598.png

Just like dems look at everything through politics.

And..huh? The chiefs? Like..did you just pull that out of thin air? lol, talk about making up a stat to fit your narrative.
Not DEMS, just MAGATS like you.

1715690026717.png

Depends on who “they” are.

If you remember 10 years ago, there was this thing called the TEA party. Most members of the TEA party don’t know that “TEA” was an acronym for “Taxed Enough Already”. Just as an aside, it was informs the “just win baby” posture that the blob supporters have now. I was reminded today that in 2020, the GOP national convention--that thing that is televised every four years--didn’t adopt a party platform. Why? Because they had just adopted the posture of what ever the blob says...that is what we think.

So the precedent is above. IF you don’t win, you don’t have standing. Even on this board, you see cracks in the blob support starting to materialize. On the message board, the cracks are not explored because, well, it’s more important for them to trash the other side than explore their differences (for now).

“They” in my mind is the 2028 nominee’s priorities. If they go with a moderate, the family values, business first, blah blah blah will carry the day. That will rebuke trumpism. They may go with a jingoistic blowhard in 28. It will be more of an embrace but it’s hard to imagine they will go back to that well again.

I’ve been wrong before though. LOL.

I’m sure one of the neanderthals will capitalize on my saying that.
All of that is true but they're denials shift with time.

100 years ago they opposed women's right to vote
90 Social security
80 Black equality in the military
70 School equality
60 Medicare, Voting rights, Civil rights
50 Vietnam protests...

And in every case the called the other side commies.

Forum List

Back