Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Even with or without the added conflicts
over Transgender policy itself, this issue DOES affect Sports. Because genetically born female students and athletes may not be equally able to compete in some sports
without equal access to scholarships based on performance.
Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue. Frankly, I do not know what the answer is to the issue of trans women in womens sports or eeven if it is a real threat to womens sports. But I do know that it has been zeroed in on by bigots to maline and condemn transwomen and that is disgusting and you have apparently been sucked into it.
No one is condemning transsexuals. The biological fact is that some are men and have an unfair advantage. The sport has Woman in front of it for a reason.
Good grief did you not get my point at all?

As an extreme progressive liberal, I would prefer to support anyone competing any way they want, but what you seem to fail to realize, is that a person who have had years of testosterone enhancement, can not be allowed to compete with those who have not.
Sports is a very big issue for people interested in sports, and there is absolutely no doubt at all that transsexuals' who have had excess testosterone enhancement would be totally unfair to those who do not.
Anyone who does not realize this is such an extremist bigot against almost half the population, that nothing they say can then be taken seriously at all.
The problem is yours entirely.
No matter how much I would like to accommodate transsexuals, it would be wrong to harm almost half the population in order to do so.
So any fair person has to ban transsexuals who have had unfair testosterone enhancements, from sports competitions.
Until you can recognize that obvious fact, then you are not progressive or liberal.
There are just some things we have to accept as not being able to be fixed, regardless of our desire to fix them.
Good to know that you are an "extreme progressive liberal" but that rant. apparently directed at me was totally uncalled for. I did not take a stand on the issue of transwomen in women's sports and in fact saidd that I reccognise it as a difficult question .Bassically you attack on me is a strawman argument becuase you are trying to counter an argument that I did not make

Thank you for admitting your ignorance
The reality is that women can give birth to children and men can't. The End.
Actually not all women can give birth. Does that make them any less of a woman?> I dare you to tell a cicgender woman -who can't have children for whatever reason- to her face that she is not a woman, and see how fast you get bitch slapped down.

quick quiz for TheProgressivePatriot is this a male or female?
1616372357961.png

s-36b46ae0839184527ededb623cd676abaacdc176.gif

Actually not all women can give birth. Does that make them any less of a woman?> I dare you to tell a cicgender woman -who can't have children for whatever reason- to her face that she is not a woman, and see how fast you get bitch slapped down.
Not all, that's true. But anyone who does give birth is a woman.

Do you have any examples of a man transforming into a "woman" and giving birth?

Not all, that's true. But anyone who does give birth is a woman.

Do you have any examples of a man transforming into a "woman" and giving birth?
Reproduction is not a measure of ones gender or worth as a human being. You bigots used the same argument in denigrating gays by saying that they do not reproduce. Your bigoted bullshit is old and well worn

Reproduction is not a measure of ones gender or worth as a human being. You bigots used the same argument in denigrating gays by saying that they do not reproduce. Your bigoted bullshit is old and well worn
You're on the wrong side of this issue dude, admit it and quit it. You have NOTHING to back up what you are claiming besides feelings.

It's not compassionate to lie to someone.

Been in the news. Dude hasn’t committEd.

Dude putting on a dress doesn’t change science, right? Yes or no.

Even with or without the added conflicts
over Transgender policy itself, this issue DOES affect Sports. Because genetically born female students and athletes may not be equally able to compete in some sports
without equal access to scholarships based on performance.
Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue. Frankly, I do not know what the answer is to the issue of trans women in womens sports or eeven if it is a real threat to womens sports. But I do know that it has been zeroed in on by bigots to maline and condemn transwomen and that is disgusting and you have apparently been sucked into it.
>Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue. Frankly, I do not know what the answer is to the issue of trans women in womens sports or eeven if it is a real threat to womens sports. But I do know that it has been zeroed in on by bigots to maline and condemn transwomen and that is disgusting and you have apparently been sucked into it.

I think it is real threat to women.

When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent's skull in MMA fight

Girl Who Lost a Race to Transgender Runners Addresses the Controversy, Thinks It’s ‘Unfair’

the-government-has-reconsidered-the-matter-biden-doj-withdraws-from-federal-transgender-athlete-case-backed-by-trump-doj-1.jpg

Champion transgender cyclist accuses the woman she defeated of 'poor sportsmanship' because she didn't link arms on the World Championship podium

20043106-7600807-Transgender_cyclist_Rachel_McKinnon_centre_who_won_her_second_wo-a-7_1571761819716.jpg

Go be gay or trans or whatever you want, that's cool, as long as you don't hurt other people.

This is ridiculous. These cheaters should be competing against men. Of course, they won't come in first. so that's not going to happen. I don't understand how they can sleep at night, knowing that their victories are completely unfair.

One thing is for sure. It is Republicans who actually stand up for women's rights. Dems will put 51% of the population at disadvantage to appease a fraction of 1% who has issues.

Last edited:
You're on the wrong side of this issue dude, admit it and quit it. You have NOTHING to back up what you are claiming besides feelings.

It's not compassionate to lie to someone.
It is not compassion to deny another person's identity

Forum List

Back