Why are American Democrats not calling out the Antisemites??

Yup. To those who don’t know, go to the Holocaust Memorial to learn how not only did FDR turn a blind eye to the extreme antisemitism in Europe, but the liberal media refused to cover it as well.
Look what they did to this Real Jewish woman…

The peasants are not in control of this. The seeds were infected into our education system with left wing propaganda and political/influencing left-wing Jews part of. And even now they are not worrying as from their actions. Once these things get legs, there may be no stopping it. Left wing Jewish politicians, stop playing all sides and realize this.
Yes! We must all march in unison with the State. It works so well!

Heil Hitler!
ZWxkLmpwZw

So Jill Stein, promoting antisemitism, got roughed up - and you posted the video?

Where is your video of your Muslim brethren sawing off the heads of Jewish babies, or setting them on fire, or firing a gun up women’s vaginas?
Do you think she’s really anti-Semitic? Is she a self-hating Jew?

Ukraine war = good
Gaza war = bad

It is amazing how our opinions just mirror our politics.

I say both wars are bad.

Weird, huh?

Don't be misled, it's just the democrats turn to play bad cop. It will swing around again this November, and they will be good cop again. Watch your news.

Protesting genocide is not anti-Semitic to intelligent people. Maybe dumb F**K statist uniparty dupes think so.
Demafasict aren’t protesting genocide, in fact they are showing their support for genocide and the murder of Jews

Being proHamas is being. Progenicide

Your post is a post for genocide

Demafasict aren’t protesting genocide, in fact they are showing their support for genocide and the murder of Jews

He’s the worst antisemite on here - possibly being paid by HAMAS or SOROS.

(In fact, he would throw the Nazi symbol in my face repeatedly - nothing gives more joy to a Jew-hater than to wave the swastika at them - but he eventually stopped after I reported him for trolling and harassment.)

Is that what you learn watching Fox News?

Hamas did a terrible thing, and then Israel responded by doing a terrible thing.

Meanwhile, many innocent people are suffering.

It's possible for an honest person not to be thrilled with either side. No one is required to be tribal.
I’m not thrilled. I want HAMAS to release the hostages and surrender.

Did you see that young man whose arm they cut off, while he was in captivity? Why the hell did they have to do THAT?

He’s the worst antisemite on here - possibly being paid by HAMAS or SOROS.

(In fact, he would throw the Nazi symbol in my face repeatedly - nothing gives more joy to a Jew-hater than to wave the swastika at them - but he eventually stopped after I reported him for trolling and harassment.)
No. Just a lover of peace. Something you’ll never understand.

Last edited:
Hamas did a terrible thing, and then Israel responded by doing a terrible thing.

Meanwhile, many innocent people are suffering.

It's possible for an honest person not to be thrilled with either side. No one is required to be tribal.
Some good people on both sides?

Forum List

Back