Why are American Democrats not calling out the Antisemites??

I'm going to go out on a limb here and also state that Leftists cheered when Al-Quaeda rammed Boeing 757s and 767s into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
I’m going to go out on a limb and state that Jews did NOT celebrate 9/11, but the Muslims sure did:

I’m going to go out on a limb and state that Jews did NOT celebrate 9/11, but the Muslims sure did:

I've seen footage of that going on worldwide. Disgusting is a word that is more than appropriate here.

Lisa558 as the day unfolded I was in Rochester, NY doing my delivery route. The #1 thing that came to my mind that I wanted to tell President Bush was "Forget about using Special Ops. Lob a couple of Minuteman III nukes their way". I'm sick and tired of walking on eggshells trying to appease these murderous dogs.

The NY Slimes didn’t object to covering for Hitler.

The American Democrap Parody was and is no different.

But they are becoming less concerned with hiding their true animus.
I distinctly remember all the vitriol every Republican since Nixon got from the Lamestream press. Especially Reagan and Trump as they both dared to challenge the Left's favorite countries, the old USSR and Communist China.

I never thought l’d see the day where this raised its ugly head in America. Of all places. :oops:
And….where the president doesn’t call out the National Guard to stop it - and by doing so let the antisemites know that this is AMERICA, and not 1939 Germany.

Instead, we have him placating the antisemites because he doesn’t want to lose the Muslim vote.

Present day American Democraps are increasingly anti Semites.
The irony is that I HAD (note past tense) a radical left Jewish friend - since childhood! - who stopped speaking to me when I voted for Trump in 2016.

You want to hear even worse? She has joined the pro-HAMAS protests.

The NY Slimes didn’t object to covering for Hitler.

The American Democrap Parody was and is no different.

But they are becoming less concerned with hiding their true animus.
Yup. To those who don’t know, go to the Holocaust Memorial to learn how not only did FDR turn a blind eye to the extreme antisemitism in Europe, but the liberal media refused to cover it as well.

Yup. To those who don’t know, go to the Holocaust Memorial to learn how not only did FDR turn a blind eye to the extreme antisemitism in Europe, but the liberal media refused to cover it as well.
It’s time.
1714303085965.png

I never thought l’d see the day where this raised its ugly head in America. Of all places. :oops:
Lol. Yeah protesting genocide should be a capital offense, in the Land of the Free and home of the First Amendment. Have you ever read it?
1714303163843.png

The peasants are not in control of this. The seeds were infected into our education system with left wing propaganda and political/influencing left-wing Jews part of. And even now they are not worrying as from their actions. Once these things get legs, there may be no stopping it. Left wing Jewish politicians, stop playing all sides and realize this.

Forum List

Back